Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! She just called Ryan Burns a liar! She said they werent making out like he said. There you go Ryan, right under that big ol bus! LOL!

Wait! Did she just say her phone alarm went off at Ryan's house?? Did I miss something in the last hour while I was gone? Did she explain how she was able to replace her missing charger ?

Love Sack baabbyyyy......(apologies to the B52s)

They sure went through the killing part pretty fast. But they sure are getting a bunch more bullcrap in that has nothing to do with anything.

That gives a tiny bit of calm. I can only hope it's as apparent to the jury as it is to us here. There's no question whatsoever in my mind every detail of her story (stories) are fabricated. It's an open and shut case.

Katie, have you noticed any of the jurors react in a strong way to JA's testimony during the days you've been there? Even if you can't decipher what their reaction is. Or are they all relatively stone faced and neutral as you've described them to be for the most part? Thanks for being the cool, strong lady you are.

STONE FACE, neutral. As they walk in and out. NONE of them look at her with compassion. Esp those closest to her...they don't look at her AT ALL. They look at Nurmi or down at their notebooks. No one holds a gaze on her, esp when she's looking in their direction.

Travis's family speaks at sentecing right ????????????????

OMG "WHEN?" to her attorney while he is asking a question. So can't wait for her to lose it when JM gets her going:rocker:

Jodi: I didn't have a plan. I just wanted to go home. I didn't know what to think I just wanted to die.

Didn't Jodi say Travis threatened to kill her AFTER he was shot?

Are there evidence pictures of the closet where she says the gun was?

Here come the skater handymen! Armed with skateboards and screwdrivers!

Remember that during one of her questioning sessions with LE she told them to check the cameras and they won't see her license number.

Yup! The license was important to her planning this crime.

JMHO
fran

Wanted to die.... Eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wanted to die. Looks like someone may finally get their wish.

Aw, poor widdle girl wanted to go home....wauuuugghhhh

missed a little bit . . .she didn't have a tool to fix the license plate

slept a few hours @ Mr. Burns house before leaving for Yreka . . .did you kiss him before you left. . .
we fell asleep on the lovesac - phone woke us up . . . we were not making out like he said .

after leave his house still in rental car
yes I was
this would have been day or day and half you returned to Yreka
I was driving back to Yreka for my shift @ 4:00 - I was expected there it is a small restaurant there was nobody else

I just wanted to go back home, I just wanted everything to go back, I just wanted to die
did you contemplate killing yourself on way back to Yreka?
objection - sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member