Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what i was thinking...how did she even know he was dead if all she can remember is an accidental gunshot?

It brings the horror of this to a whole new level if Travis' did survive for *any* length of time alone in his home, even a few moments, stuffed in his shower... and she just left.

I think you are correct. There is actually more TRUTH regarding the murder based on JA initial ninja story than BS story proffered today.
There is alway more accuracy provided the nearer the event when it is offered.
JA lied thoroughly to police on day 1 but got it kind of right on day 2 when she was initially arrested.

This total abortion of a story today was concocted after sitting in jail for 4 years.

Either way, we never heard anything about the stabbing.

She said that TA came rushing at her and tackled her, grabbing her around the waist and body slammed her down on to the bathroom floor.
I don't know about any of you but if a 200 lb beefed up man did that to
me, I would be very physically hurt and unable to move for a good long while.
I think it is all fabrication...
Just sayin...

When do the experts in DV testify?

:websleuther:

she also had martial art background with some of the ex boyfriends...I'm sure they taught her something

Was TA's camera not JA's

Yesterday jodi said they made a sex video with her camera, cause she was unable to get his to work....she also claims she couldn't figure out the timer.

Today......she said her camera remained packed.

Don't forget she is fully clothed and he is butt naked.. If she ran out side he would NOT have followed!! Even if she left the master suite area I doubt he would have followed her, chasing her naked around the house! His roommates could have been home or could have came home any minute during that. I don't believe her story for a second but even if he was chasing her naked, if she had enough time to get to his closet, get on some stool and retrieve the gun, she had enough time to run out of the room and down the stairs. If she was also naked I could better understand the natural-ish instinct to not want to run outside naked, but she was fully clothed.
MOO!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Wonder why she also had hidden knives again....I really think she wasn't quite finished with slaughterfest

Agreed! New rental car. New gun. New knives. Road trip to victim number was about to begin.
(my guess would be the girl going to Cancun. How dare her)

JM: Mz. Arias, we have checked and checked again, and there is no gun registration of any kind for Travis Alexander. How do you suppose he came by that little .25 caliber pistol?

What??????????? The Prosecutor needs to bring this case to justice and never plea with the devil. She deserves death and I hope like heck she gets exactly what she deserves. Why in the heck should the state plea? Baloney, they have got her exactly where they want her.:furious:

He is going to win this case. I have never in all my years of trial watching seen a defendant that is so guilty of premeditated cold blooded murder.

There is plenty of evidence that proves premeditation so I dont have a clue what you are talking about.

Got get 'er Juan.

At least when Juan gets up for the cross examination this sham will end.

IMO

After her testimony, I have no doubt either. I was worried at first but her testimony was golden - for the state that is.

ha ha, I expected a torrent of hate to come out, but not this quickly.:seeya:

What did she say exactly, out of her mouth. Did she say, "I went over to see Travis, not to have sex and make up sex, but rather to stab and shoot him??

I just started to really pay attention to this trial today, and she was on the stand, so forgive me, I may have missed that part to which you refer.

Well honey, do you expect a murder defendant to tell the truth? And if you were on a jury, would you form your opinion based only on what the defendant told you had happened and not the rest of the evidence?

Because the rest of the evidence shows premeditation here.

And IMO, even without that, jodi arias basically said little about the murder but what she did say defies logic and contradicts the evidence that goes against self-defense (which includes a sequences of photos taken seconds before and then during the murder).

Personally speaking, (as I can only speak for myself of course), I follow the dictates of Jesus Christ, although am not a Christian.:waitasec: His pattern in otherwords, is perfect.
Therefore, I would never have been on this jury even though I live in Phoenix.

Reason?

I don't believe in the Death Penalty. :twocents:

I do believe when there is any smidgeon of doubt, give the other the benefit of that doubt. Revenge does not bring back anyone's dead loved ones.

And in our country, we've seen dozens, (how many now) since DNA proven to have been murdered at the hands of the executioner, when they were actually innocent all along.

Not that Jodi is innocent of course, she is admitting to having done this horrific crime.

Yet, I find pity in my heart for her.

Imagine that!!!!!:jail:

I don't believe in the death penalty either. But not because I feel pity for the likes of jodi. I am against it because innocent people do get sentenced death and because in essence, I think it is a barbaric practice that no developed, western country still practices, except us.

That being said, I would lose no sleep if jodi got the DP. None. Because even though I don't believe in giving the government the power to sentence a person to death or to conduct executions, I think some people do indeed deserve to die.

Also, I have no doubt that she is guilty as heck.

Further, it would take decades, if at all, for this woman to be put to death and who knows, by then, the death penalty may have been commuted. But I would have the satisfaction of knowing that she was not in general population in prison, able to spend tons of time with fellow prisoners, to adapt, manipulate, have girlfriends, etc. Life on death row is vastly harder than life in regular prison. And I want her life to be hard.

Finally, my pity is not for someone as cruel and evil and cunning and calculating as this witch. It's for poor Travis Alexander who was slaughtered in fear as he begged for help. And it's for his poor family who have to sit there day after haunting, horrific day, reliving the butchering of their brother, and even worse, hearing his murderer desecrate his memory and try to destroy his reputation with some of the most disgusting lies I have heard since the casey anthony trial.

It's far too easy for me to put myself in the victim's family's shoes and I frankly wonder why for some, it is so easy to have pity on an evil murderer but not on the person who was murdered and not on the loved ones they were forced to leave behind?

Everything she says Travis did like crash tackle her is what she did to him, and he escaped up the hallway not her IMO.

http://i1.wp.com/amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jodiariascray_wide.jpeg?crop=20px%2C0px%2C322px%2C322px&resize=236%2C236
jodiariascray_wide.jpeg

Did I fool ya?

In the coirthoise

Please send vibes of strength, peace, and our prayers to Travis' family. My heart hurts for them. I don't know how they're holding themselves together through all of this. No one is buying her lies and we're closer to JM getting his chance to rip her apart! He will show the jury that all of the horrible things she said about Travis are LIES.

:furious:

Just waiting in the hall ...spectators lined up- I'm waiting watching people trickle up. Wearing my blue ribbon - ready to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop