Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is expecting everyone to believe that Travis was murdered because JA dropped the camera. :waitasec:

No freakin way! No Way do I believe he body slammed her for dropping the camera. :gavel:

Remember in her statement about the ninjas Jodi mentions something about her backpack was in the closet, that she had some of her "things" were in his closet?? I think she did get the gun from the closet but from her backpack. jmo

How long did she have the rental? How could her newly purchased gun have been found in the rental??

Good question, iirc the rental agent said the car was returned on time;
for Anyone.. is there a copy of the rental receipt(s) somewhere in docs? TIA

Yesterday jodi said they made a sex video with her camera, cause she was unable to get his to work....she also claims she couldn't figure out the timer.

Today......she said her camera remained packed.

Ohhhhhhh I missed that.. Thanks Good Catch!

She had shoes on when the photo was taken of her dragging him.

She is as transparent as saran wrap - I looked down and noticed I didn't have shoes on!

She threw away the spidy's to protect Travis. HAHA - they never existed!

This testimony is more than a 3 hole wonder! It is worse than swiss cheese. She is done! My only hope is when they walk her in to the needle they spin her around and ask her how she feels!

All her drawings have the same spooky pin point eyes she has.

TA's for the pics...but JA said it was hers for the video, right?

in the interview with Dec Flores she inquried if they had seen the sex video--he said it wouldn't have made it thru the wash -- THEN she mentioned it was on HERS in storage---she implied several...who knows

I can't believe how terrible her testimony was. How on earth did her team of lawyers even agree to this?? They sit there smugly and yet this was all they had? This is a joke.
For all those who watched the KC trial her story seems like genius compared to the self-destroying testimony given my Arias today. It borders on insanity.

The blackout/amnesia is a classic "battered woman syndrome" ploy. It's up there in absurdity with "full amnesia" and "multiple personality syndrome". All relics from 80's soup operas.

Better to invoke pseudo-psychology than to explain how near decapitation after a bullet to the brain equates to self-defense.

I've watched every day of trial and intensely read everything I could find on this case prior to trial.

This is my impression, as a domestic violence survivor myself, just FWIW:
Jodi is a psychopath that intentionally and willfully murdered Travis because he had the audacity to desire a life without her. Further, he saw beyond her human mask to the monster lurking just below.

I also fully believe, because all psychopaths are by their very nature abusive to anyone closely linked to them, that Travis was the victim of manipulative and controlling behaviors very consistent with intimate partner violence. There is overwhelming evidence of these behaviors in some of Jodi's testimony, police interviews, some evidence presented and other statements made by people who have known her, easily discernible, if one is familiar with these.

In total honesty I find Jodi repulsive and repugnant. I find it disgusting when a person, any person, so cavalierly misuses abuse when I had to personally fight a family court to believe me. Further, on a very basic human level I think she is the personification of evil. A psychopath who wills destruction and chaos to all those around her - who will stop at nothing to continue to destroy, demean, and denigrate the man she already murdered - out of what I believe is plain sadism, in addition to her supposed, personally implausible defense.

MOO

As a domestic violence survivor, let me just say that after the FIRST time I felt afraid my abuser was going to hurt me, I was NEVER alone with him again. I'm just sayin.........

So - she drops Travis' camera and she finds herself being choked (?) losing consciousness and unable to breathe... did I hear that right?

If choked to that degree, wouldn't there be bruises?

Her not calling 911 if this was a true incidence of self-defense is just not working for me. I can see being scared, certainly, but even in that state of just having killed to defend your life and having the presence of mind to be so scared as to devise a 'cover-up', then one ought to have the presence of mind to realize that as scary as calling 911 would be, it's still better than creating a massive lie - especially if you really defended yourself!

The lack of 911 call and her actions/lies (and lies upon lies) and various versions of lies - sink her SD along with the pre-planning.

Sorry all, I haven't followed the trial very closely. I have a question. How did the camera keep taking pictures while JA was dragging TA, etc. Was the camera on an automatic shutter or something?

Thank you in advance.

Just thought I'd throw out one post from the bathroom stall while I'm waiting ;)

Do you mind swinging by the Hoover Dam check point, with your rear license plate flipped upside down, on your way home. ;)

Thanks Katie, you're such a team player.

:great:

Personally speaking, (as I can only speak for myself of course), I follow the dictates of Jesus Christ, although am not a Christian.:waitasec: His pattern in otherwords, is perfect.
Therefore, I would never have been on this jury even though I live in Phoenix.

Reason?

I don't believe in the Death Penalty. :twocents:

I do believe when there is any smidgeon of doubt, give the other the benefit of that doubt. Revenge does not bring back anyone's dead loved ones.

And in our country, we've seen dozens, (how many now) since DNA proven to have been murdered at the hands of the executioner, when they were actually innocent all along.

Not that Jodi is innocent of course, she is admitting to having done this horrific crime.

Yet, I find pity in my heart for her.

Imagine that!!!!!:jail:

LeoMoon,

I know you from other threads and I know you to be a reasonable, thoughtful person. :wave:

I think the problem here is that you do not know the backstory . If you knew the horrible things that this defendant has done, [ slashing his throat, stabbing him 27 times, shooting him in the face ]...the ridiculous lies [ calling him a pedophile]and false accusations she made to taint the victims reputation, then you would be less sympathetic. JMO

Vinnie asked his THs for one word to describe Jodi's testimony today.

Jean C. says "honest".

:furious:

Jean is crazy...characterized Jodi's testimony today as Honest!

Her and Dr Drew need to hook up. Two moronic peas in a pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member