Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here come the ninjas!

212299429_169fe08df9.jpg

Let me ask you this, Nurmi . . . are you satisfied that you have disparaged the life and reputation of Travis Alexander enough? Are you satisified that you have hurt his family?

And, Mr. Nurmi, how do you feel about all the pain you have caused Travis' family and friends?

It's one thing to represent your client, but to drag this out in this slow, painful and cruel manner is despicable.

They are merely following through with the threat in the plea deal.

Esoteric!

Rofl

She's killing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She uses big words but states she didnt know she could remain silent.... whatever!

lol just heard the news guy say he hopes the people up in court room are wearing their waders because its getting thick up there. lol

EXactly the female wanted to kill and the male didn't, he wanted to just let her go.

Ding ding ding!! Two ninjas symbolic of Travis and ja...

and she is still lying to fit the evidence today. Nothing has changed. I hope the Jury knows this. She had no other choice but to admit this part of her story. How else would she explain her callous lying to the police

Alright, she's done this often enough now. She refers to Detective Flores simply as "Flores" but gives other detectives their rank. She harbours a grudge against him for getting her to skate so very close to the real truth during her videotaped interviews with him. More than once Dt. Flores took her gently but firmly right up to the very point of the murder, agonisingly close, yet she drew back. She won't forgive him for exposing that.

How would she be able to tell him what would comport with what forensics would show when she "blacked out" for most of it?

The ninja story man/woman reason was that it was symbolic or her and Travis fighting that day... Just as some here speculated! And if I recall it correctly the woman was the aggressor in the story and the one who really did it all... IIRC

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member