Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgiven herself? Please. She never blamed herself. It wasn't her fault as she clearly testified to this morning.

She used magic to get TA's sooper special gun that only she, and she alone, knew about out of the top of T's closet. They were VERY close, you see.

Once she had the gun she calmly extended both arms and aimed at TA . She very clearly and very firmly instructed him to STOP! where he was! because if someone had a gun aimed at her and instructed her to STOP! she WOULD STOP! but TA DIDN'T STOP SOOOO she HAD to shoot him. He MADE her do it!

OMG!!!!!!!!!

She lied to protect Travis's reputation> :liar:

Esoteric??? The man and woman story fit the evidence of the crime scene she was thinking.

Jodi is shorter than TA. How did she get the bullet to in a downward trajectory if he was grabbing her? :waitasec:

Her testimony earlier was that Travis came at her like a linebacker and tackled her around her hips/legs and they went down.

She is using words a killer uses, not a person that defended themselves.
I would freak as her attorney.

"I was no where near ready to admit what I was capable of"

WHAT? if you defended yourself you'd be saying "JESUS CRAP, AND I GAVE HIM A LEFT, THEN RAN, THEN DID A FOOTBALL MOVE TO ROLL BY HIM, HE KICKED AT ME, AND I LEAPT OVER HIM THEN I JABBED HIM AND TRIED TO SLIDE DOWN THE RAILING OF THE STAIRS! OMG HE ALMOST GOT ME"

No she DIT'NT !!!

No she didn't just blame her inability to tell the truth to Flores because he was Mormon?????

I might have to stop watching this.

That's her goal to cause more pain to his family by suggesting he was a pedophile.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

HAHA now she doesn't want to say negative things about Travis???? So she knows it hurts the family. Nice. Nice nice nice nice nice. And then YOU just flipped Jodi.

Since WS was such a successful resource in the CA trial, maybe we should start a thread for inconsistencies in Jodi's testimony to help Juan out...not that he needs any help...but js....if we can help set CA free, we can certainly help convict JA.

Could she have possibly caused any more pain than by telling all these lies about Travis and what she did to him?

Jodi: I was very concerned about both of our reputations...didn't want to say negative things...what benefit would it be...cause more pain...didn't want the negative things to be considered motive [telling Det Flores]...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth