Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh she didnt want to throw travis under the bus? really,well what are you doing now?? she doesnt have a problem throwing every other tom dick and harry under said bus!

You see Juan's face ? That's how my German Shepherd looks when she watches the squirrels through the sliding glass door. ' Let me at em' is what she is thinking...:wolf2:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: LOL EXACTLY

No reason to take him down. . .then WTF is she doing?!?!?!?

Did she just say that the whole day was fine but then he just flipped?

But she just told us a bunch of stories about fighting... with the glass, with the CD? Does she forget?

You weren't friends Jodi! You were his f@#@ buddy! To him you were a sociopath! Remember??

Awwww... she wasn't 'ready.' Is this supposed to garner empathy from us? Right now, I would volunteer to watch her execution.

Id insert the needle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"HE's Mormon..."

Is she forgetting that she is, too? Not that it is relevant to this crime - but she does not seem to recall that she formally joined this Church in a big way.

That's a very ugly, disrespectful ruse to pull on the members of that faith imv.

People on my bucket list. Now. Of course "our Katie". Travis's Family. Flores and Juan. Good does exist in this world. My heroes.

:floorlaugh: "esoteric"

Sorry, but her psychopathic vocab is killin' me. I'm an English teacher, and I don't think I have ever used the word "esoteric" in my life.

"no benefit to me"

blah, blah, blah . . . . selfish, selfish, selfish!

There's no reason to take him down? What is she babbling about, does she realise she's stuffed herself by testifying in the way she has now? Oh well, too late, you've stuffed up the trial .. too bad. Hence the real tears today.

I slaughtered him in June

AND I wanted to protect Travis memory and his good name
Travis image was more important
no reason to take Travis down

SO now I am going to slaughter him again in this trial

This makes NO sense

Did she really just she didn't want to take Travis down? I'm going smoke on that note. Prayers for Travis

Yes Jodi...you did say " to take him down" we ALL heard it with the jury, thanks

I noticed at the start of the day her eyelids look darker but not like sleepy or sick .. It's hard to tell through her eye shields (aka fake glasses), but she looks to have something on her eyes.
MOO!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Her lips look like they have colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads