Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two people there that day - so 2 ninjas

story would jive with the forensic evidence so far shown

I thought that would be a good story

woman and a man - ESOTERIC!!!!!

Ridiculous!!!

Please Nurmi make it stop

To explain her lies to the police she is going to have to, at least, inadvertently admit that she remembers more than she says she can.

Also, with regard to the gun, I find it hard to believe that someone supposedly surrounded by responsible gun enthusiasts and wanted to be one, had no trigger discipline. I mean we know it's baloney, I'm just saying it's a bad lie.

Finally Home ..I gotta catch up I know ..but should i just start on live feed or do I REALLy need to go back now ??

I am outta here for the rest of the afternoon...have to go get the kids.

God bless Travis' family and friends today and all days for sitting there and having to listen to this egocentric garbage.

So, it's Flores' fault she came up with the ninjas. Got it.

(drink)

Jodi doesn't know how to tell the truth Nurmi!! We will never hear the truth from her.

here we go.. I tried to give details to comport to the forensics that would show I wasn't responsible...

sink deeper and deeper Jodi...you are personally sealing your fate.. I thought it couldnt get more damning...well she's slamming those final nails in her coffin as she speaks this very moment...GO JODI GO! NAIL THEM IN!

Jodi: I, me, myself, I, me, myself, I, me, myself, I, me, myself, I, me, myself, I, me, myself.

Yeah, she was no where near telling anyone through 2 TV interviews, 2 stories, one set of laywers and for two years!

Here come the ninjas!

212299429_169fe08df9.jpg

I'm shaking.......lol

OMFG - she has just said she didn't want to throw Travis under the bus.

Awwww... she wasn't 'ready.' Is this supposed to garner empathy from us? Right now, I would volunteer to watch her execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth