Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the prosecutions turn up but I'm worried judge seems pro defense because she's worried about appeal. I hope jury doesn't sense what I'm sensing.

No worries. Judge is minimizing Appellate issues as this is a DP case. Jury will weigh the evidence. And the evidence shows she qualifies for the DP. IMO.

296 Guests. Join us, and you'll be able to see all of the other threads you've been missing in the members only forums. You'll also be able to ask about the obscure references were using.

All new members today receive a free emu.*
No one throw any rotten tomatoes my way, please, but...I think a lot more people would probably sign up for this forum if it were easier to do so. Why doesn't this site allow gmail, yahoo, etc. email addresses to sign up? It took me a long time to even find my ISP email addy which I never use just to sign up for this site. I almost gave up because it was a burr up my shorts. I doubt I'm the only one...:moo:

she never mentioned the blood. hey, she can't remember!! get it? it helps a lot so that she never has to address all that stabbing, almost cutting his head off and dragging him back to the shower.

It works sometimes.
Try asking if there was any substance that look similar to a Strawberry Frappchino to prompt her memory of all the blood that was obviously flowing during her commission of the crime of slaughtering Travis.

Does anyone know if JA has been tested for psychiatric disorders? It's pretty apparent she suffers from one.

JM will probably start cross next week some time by the way the defense and JA are going. He's is one heck of a terrible lawyer and she's nuts. I'm sure if the jurors had any doubts about her prior to today, they're sure to know it now. JMHO

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank to so many of you, all of you really.

Thank you TigerBalm for the screenshots. Thank you wenwe and KMouse for the transcriptions. Thank you nursie, fran, Kimster, and Harmony for modding. Thank you katiecoolady and PASA for going to court and sharing your insights with us. Thank you A_News_Junkie and everyone else making/sharing funny memes, animated gifs, and icons (I think my fave might be the one of Tanisha and Samantha with animated wooden spoons... who made that one?)... a little laughter and levity is needed from time to time throughout this trial to keep us sane. Thank you gitana, AZ Lawyer, minor4th, and Mormon Attorney for lending your legal expertise. Thank you BritsKate, katiecoolady, and all of you who have been brave enough to share your own difficult and heartbreaking experiences. Thank you everyone for being here for Travis.

I'm glad I have ya'll to watch this trial with, I'd go crazy without you.

Now... bring on Juan already! Justice for Travis!

ETA: thank you Steely Dan for the fresh emu meat... ;)

Back in my office stall- on break-- something's going down- rigt before the break Flores told the fam to meet in the side room for the break and they got up quickly- maybe cross will start this afternoon

Or the defense is pissed that Sam was sobbing today.

From JA testimony...She's too scared to call 911 because she didn't want anyone to know what SHE HAD DONE...but I thought she DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING??!!

I was watching on CNN Live, and right after the judge excused the jury, she said be seated, and then told counsel to approach. She didn't look very happy. Then the feed stopped and went to the seal. Anyone know what that was about?

They had another quicjk sidebar again now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor