Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so moved by Sam's tears today. It's funny how grief hits you when it does, without explanation or timing or anything. poor thing did her best to hold it in. so sad.

I was too. I cried along with her. Travis has/had wonderful Siblings.

whatever you do, DO NOT CUT YOURSELF!!!!

first of all, it really hurts.

second of all, you just might bleed to death.

But if u do cut yourself and you sleep on the top bunk please refer to this thread...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8896940&postcount=1565"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*[/ame]

She put her suicide on hold???
:banghead:

Yeah. When I'm depressed I have to put it on hold and get back to it when it is more convenient. Other wise it gets in the way. Gimme a break.

Did you feel that Aaron , it was the JA bus running over your reputation.

BTW, Aaron is NOT your friend

Seriously? You made us sit through your Starbuck's purchases for the last 7 years and you can't remember the actual murder?

I hope that the jury is wondering the same thing and that they realize just how selective Jodi's memory is ;)

The jury has passed a note to the judge...."We have unanimously agreed that you put one of us to death in place of Ms Arias....we just want this to end and to end SOON"

Years of working in Cook County Jail (peripheral sense) have taught me - this translates to SHAKEDOWN. All the cells get tossed for contraband, strip-searched, etc.

It's common practice after allegations (in court, on telephone call (monitored) or on visit - of contraband/illegal activity.

I'm sure her cellies are gonna loooooove that. /Sarcasm

That is really going to go over big.

Does anybody want to bet that Dr. Drew will state that Jodi is being truthful and she DID block the memory of almost decapitating Travis and stabbing him almost 3 dozen times? LOL

Sounds about right. I call B.S. on her selective amnesia. MOO. :)

In addition to a "Thanks" button, I wish we had a "OMFG, That's Hilarious" button. Some of you are seriously funny.

This is going to sound sacrilegious, but I think Travis would have the same thought-we've learned so much about him, during this trial, he seems like such a sweet, decent guy w/ a wonderful sense of humor, that's about the only good thing that I can think of, that those of us who never knew him get to see the same wonderful qualities that his friends & family knew...it's just a shame & a horror that this is how we get to view his life, in hindsight....

Oy, the ninja story will last the rest of today....IMO

Pop Quiz

Who said:

"No jury will ever convict me, and you can mark my words on that."

"If I killed Travis, I would beg for the death penalty."

Nurmi is the *third* lawyer right??? TIA

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank to so many of you, all of you really.

Thank you TigerBalm for the screenshots. Thank you wenwe and KMouse for the transcriptions. Thank you nursie, fran, Kimster, and Harmony for modding. Thank you katiecoolady and PASA for going to court and sharing your insights with us. Thank you A_News_Junkie and everyone else making/sharing funny memes, animated gifs, and icons (I think my fave might be the one of Tanisha and Samantha with animated wooden spoons... who made that one?)... a little laughter and levity is needed from time to time throughout this trial to keep us sane. Thank you gitana, AZ Lawyer, minor4th, and Mormon Attorney for lending your legal expertise. Thank you BritsKate, katiecoolady, and all of you who have been brave enough to share your own difficult and heartbreaking experiences. Thank you everyone for being here for Travis.

I'm glad I have ya'll to watch this trial with, I'd go crazy without you.

Now... bring on Juan already! Justice for Travis!

ETA: thank you Steely Dan for the fresh emu meat... ;)

My sentiments exactly! TY to everyone here @ WS- please keep posting updates. I am heading in to my class to teach ( US history) for 2:45 mins. now arghhhhh will probably miss all the fireworks. So TIA to everyone for posting summaries, transcripts, and videos etc.

Ok now they're just taking up time to stall until tomorrow. Wow. And I like how all of a sudden she remembers every detail again. "Well they brought me 2 shirts but I didn't want them right away". WHY IS THIS RELEVANT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member