Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction: nurmi will go on for another 20-40 min. Then we will be done for day. Moo
Juan up tomorrow--unless Jodi gets "sick" tonight....

I was so moved by Sam's tears today. It's funny how grief hits you when it does, without explanation or timing or anything. poor thing did her best to hold it in. so sad.

Seriously? You made us sit through your Starbuck's purchases for the last 7 years and you can't remember the actual murder?

She needed the pics to go with the phone sex in her plan to blackmail him. She thought she had "given up" so much for him that he owed her bigtime. She could justify invading his privacy, stealing his money and his car.

Their reputations were so important that she thought she could make him take her to Cancun. I remember her glowing with pride as she embroidered her travel stories with fancy words she imagines the elite use in daily conversation. The nerve of him thinking he could take someone else when she let him screw her every way but sideways!

She could keep that from happening by showing all his potential virgin brides these photos....

It's an Alfred Hitchcock movie-- wonder who will play Jodi? Travis?

Most def it was for blackmail... she saw a guy who had a nice home, car & successful she decided he was going to be hers by any means possible. She flipped out when he DIDN'T buy her BS & told her it's OVER. Don't call, text, email or talk to me again.. she got gun from G'parents and plan was in motion the old.. If I can't have him nobody will..

I got the Hellmans!! Linda, you ready? :floorlaugh:

Love ya SD!! :blowkiss:

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-284.gif

The An*l sex you can do, but the razor felt like a paper cut and it hurt, so you stopped.

huh...?
Don't forget that Travis mentioned Jodi had introduced him to KY jelly and they weren't using KY during the first anal experiences. (OUCH!!!!)

She has this self-satisfied look about her. I think she is as pleased as punch about her testimony today.

Nurmi: After Travis's death was discovered.

He means after her lies about the murder began to unravel.

Juan whispering something to Det. Flores after returning from the bench

2nk87m1.png

29ks8rp.png

I'm thinking they're not going to be too happy with JA when she returns to jail tonight - after her describing how easy it is to get things... how she hid/hoarded/crafted a weapon and was (cough) planning suicide - this all under their noses without their knowledge.

Does not make them look good and they're not going to be happy the minute they get wind of all this. Playing them for the fool like that - even if they don't believe her any more than we do, they'll be ticked.

So will her fellow inmates - if there are more inspections/restrictions as a result of JA basically confessing to how easy it is to get and keep contraband...

Hope it's a miserable night - perfect timing if JM starts cross tomorrow...

Give her the suicide bib. Put her on suicide watch. Have her testify in it.

Years of working in Cook County Jail (peripheral sense) have taught me - this translates to SHAKEDOWN. All the cells get tossed for contraband, strip-searched, etc.

It's common practice after allegations (in court, on telephone call (monitored) or on visit - of contraband/illegal activity.

I'm sure her cellies are gonna loooooove that. /Sarcasm

OFGS...We've been over, under, in, out and around JA's sexcapades!

If I was so traumatized by the abuse from Travis and having to kill him in self defense I would be so upset I would forget about my damned water glass. She fills it up every time she sits her s$$ down in the witness chair.

Jodi Arias is so concerned about herself, her reputation, her creature comforts. God help me I want to knock her block off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor