Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she's claiming that an officer persuaded her to do the Inside Edition interview?

Inside Edition got a SO to persuade JA to speak with them? Seriously??

Maybe Flores was telling the family that direct will end today or tomorrow. Given the hour, it doesn't look like today - who knows what Nurmi will slowwwwly get in to and for how long and then re-ask...

So now it's LE's fault she did another interview?

now she is throwing the jailer under the bus because of the Inside Edition interview...

She isn't responsible for even ONE of her decisions. Everything is down to other people suggesting, encouraging, and forcing her against her will and better judgement.

this droning monotone is making me sleepy now. I guess it's more exciting to read her statements through comments here than listening to her for so long.

I remember Flores testifying that the closet was untouched, perfect order. Guess Jodi forgot she locked the door behind her so no one was in his closet picking up after her and if she was full of blood she was not in there afterwards either. jmo

I'm sorry to ask, because I know it has probably already been discussed, but I have not been able to find the answer in my searches.

They keep showing Travis's closet (which is more organized and neat than anything I have ever owned) and on the right are a bunch of things on hangers that look to be all the same or similar. On TV they appear to be light blue.

What the heck is that???

Now I can't even find the picture to show what I mean. TIA!

and she was thirsty and had a case of water in her trunk????? Please ---- wouldn't it have been warm? wonder where her clothes are?

there was no mention of her day that she even went to Costco.

Where is the proof of this allegation that these two are making about the officer telling her to do this interview? Jodi never owns anything that she does!

What is the relevance of any of this? whatever interviews she did don't change what she did.

No one throw any rotten tomatoes my way, please, but...I think a lot more people would probably sign up for this forum if it were easier to do so. Why doesn't this site allow gmail, yahoo, etc. email addresses to sign up? It took me a long time to even find my ISP email addy which I never use just to sign up for this site. I almost gave up because it was a burr up my shorts. I doubt I'm the only one...:moo:

I think to keep trolls and trouble makers away or having duplicate accounts ...WS is by far the most respectful site out there ..

Let's not forget about the Press Conference she called for the local media Nurmi!

YOU ASKED HER THAT ON DAY 1 THIS IS A VIOLATION OF SOMETHING.

i'm sure of it????

I know I know.. MY Rights.. they were just violated.. over asking same question .

Nurmi is the most obnoxious person I've seen in a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to ask, because I know it has probably already been discussed, but I have not been able to find the answer in my searches.

They keep showing Travis's closet (which is more organized and neat than anything I have ever owned) and on the right are a bunch of things on hangers that look to be all the same or similar. On TV they appear to be light blue.

What the heck is that???

Now I can't even find the picture to show what I mean. TIA!

Could be temple garments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member