Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this just to save her life, it doesn't seem fair when TA never had a moment to save his.

Originally Posted by KathrynL [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8896707#post8896707"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

"The Bad Seed".

"I've got the nicest mommy...I've got the prettiest mommy..." creepy quote from Rhoda. Scary!

Another quote, this one from the gardener, with his creepy voice:

"You know, in that jail they have two kinds of electric chairs. Blue ones for little boys & pink ones for little girls."

images

Re "No jury would ever convict me" comment:

Jodi: Well, you can't convict a dead person, and I had hoped to be dead prior to going to trial.

yeah right Jojo. Lies. I'm sure the jury is like "Oh really?"

So..it's someone else's fault that she gave the interview to Inside Edition. Blaming LE. Wow. Does she not realize she is going to spend the rest of her life, behind bars, with LE?

She has seriously pissed off everyone! Karma train is coming...

Come on this has been asked and answered over 9000 days ago, it was one of the first questions he asked.

Oh god she's repeating herself. She's already testified about this. They are totally stalling.

No one throw any rotten tomatoes my way, please, but...I think a lot more people would probably sign up for this forum if it were easier to do so. Why doesn't this site allow gmail, yahoo, etc. email addresses to sign up? It took me a long time to even find my ISP email addy which I never use just to sign up for this site. I almost gave up because it was a burr up my shorts. I doubt I'm the only one...:moo:

True... the first time I tried to sign up, I got a message saying that my (Yahoo) email address had been "banned" or some other scary terminology. I was spooked, thinking that maybe someone had used my email address to make a WS account and had gotten themselves banned! (My email address had previously been used to create a bogus Twitter account, so I assumed something similar happened with WS.) This actually discouraged me from signing up for like a year! I just lurked and read for awhile, then decided to try again, and was greeted with the same "banned" message. So I emailed a mod and was told Yahoo addresses are blocked from signing up because of spam or trolls or something, can't remember the exact terminology. But they went ahead and set up an account for me with my Yahoo address, they didn't ask me to provide a non-webmail address.

To any lurkers/guests reading, if you've tried tried to sign up and gotten an error message, don't be skeered! Contact a mod, and they'll set up an account for you. They're all super nice. :)

Oh really??? JA, YOU are *trying* to convict a dead person!!!! Quelle nerve!!!

This is going to sound sacrilegious, but I think Travis would have the same thought-we've learned so much about him, during this trial, he seems like such a sweet, decent guy w/ a wonderful sense of humor, that's about the only good thing that I can think of, that those of us who never knew him get to see the same wonderful qualities that his friends & family knew...it's just a shame & a horror that's this is how we get to view his life, in hindsight....

I agree thistle, I also think that Travis' disposition is that of forgiveness and trust which enabled JA to hang around him which gave her many opportunities to invade his life/privacy, unfortunately that would ultimately be his demise.

Planned to be death by Travis's birthday
Scratch that...before the show aired....scratched that... Before trial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh good, she is starting to smile a lot more....hahahahahahaha

Did you hear that anonymous tv attorney .. that was the JA bus running you over!

She told Flores all about CSI, etc and now she claims she never watched television.

I'm sorry to ask, because I know it has probably already been discussed, but I have not been able to find the answer in my searches.

They keep showing Travis's closet (which is more organized and neat than anything I have ever owned) and on the right are a bunch of things on hangers that look to be all the same or similar. On TV they appear to be light blue.

What the heck is that???

Now I can't even find the picture to show what I mean. TIA!
I think it's his jeans hanging from the hem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487