Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she forgot what she did but she felt guilty it does not makes any sense.:jail:

I wonder if, when, a TRUE victim of abuse fights back (and there have been some on trial for murder).....do they feel guilty?

I would think guilt feelings would come from remorse at what you had done. Not relief that the abuser could never hurt you again.

The only thing she remembers after the gunshot is putting the knife in the dishwasher????
Didn't she wonder why there was blood on it and why she was holding it?? Then the next thing she remembers is driving the car?? Does not make sense - lying, lying, lying.

Hey Steely, she said she thought she missed or didn't know he had been shot.

OMG, the basket is gonna be full!! It may take a full day to answer them all.

I can tell ya what you missed. First it started about five minutes late. Then she said that she and Travis did the nasty, she dropped the camera and he exploded into a rage and started chasing her.

Respectfully snipped by me.. above bbm..OMG did she throw in ANOTHER romp immediately preceding her slaughtering him?..as in a third sex romp?.. I missed the beginning of her testimony and was wondering if that's what she did?

The truth is always easier to remember.

Jean kesar us probably spelled wrong!
During the kc trial did the same! She had different opinions of what she seen! Than the other Hln commentators! She's always off!

Oh please....she says Ryan made her late to return the car....no, not what she did to Travis.....goog lord

The thread moves so fast, I don't know if someone posted this already. If she had/has no memory of killing him, and didn't know if she shot him or not, then why did she think her life was over etc, and she had to cover up everything?

she overslept a day after the murder - not just slept but OVER slept

Details details details so many details....except the murder of course.

She was a day late returning the rental because dry humping is time consuming, that and burning evidence of a cold blooded murder.

for not having a GPS she sure has knowledge of the roads...

details details details and wow the memory and the blah blah blah

:ignore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members