jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a newer member to websleuths, however I read the threads daily. I don't know if anyone else caught this but here is one of a million problems I have with Jodi's claim of what happened on June 4th.

She said in court:

1. She ran into the closet from the bathroom entrance
2. She slammed the door
3. She intended to run out the opposite closet door which enters into his bedroom
4. She got in there and began to run
5. She conveniently remembers he has a gun
6. She jumps up on the shelves and gets the gun
7. She said, " I RAN OUT THE OTHER DOOR AND HE WAS CHASING ME AND I TURNED AROUND POINTING IT AT HIM SO HE WOULD STOP CHASING ME."

??????? Wouldn't she have been in the bedroom and not in the bathroom if she ran out the opposite door ????????

THIS WOULD PLACE A NAKED WET TRAVIS COMING FROM THE CLOSET SINCE HE " RAN CHASING " HER THROUGH THE CLOSET!!!!

THIS STORY WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION AND DISPROVEN BY THE FORENSIC EVIDENCE!!!!!!!

I am so jealous of all of you who get to see the start of Juan's cross tomorrow. AACCKKK.

But I have convinced my DH that he should go right from our meeting with the mortgage broker, to his office. So I can leave right afterwards and rush to the Starbucks and log onto the laptop and HOPEFULLY catch some of the morning session. :computer:

He thinks I am nuts of course. :crazy:

Ohhh Smelly Squirrel got me good :takeabow: I had no clue she was joking when she posted this...I blame my :doh: moment on Nurmi's mind numbing abilities!

:laughcry:
Originally Posted by Smelly Squirrel
Like me, I'm sure you all agree it was very good testimony today from JA. I'm now believing it was in fact self defense. I can't see how JM could knock any holes in the story. Good day for the defense. Am I right?

christee
No, I don't agree.
No, it wasn't self defense.
JM will have a heyday on her arse on cross.
No, not a good day for the defense in ANY way.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

May I just say this publicly?

That I don't believe for one moment Travis Alexander EVER...EVER once body slammed, hit or choked Jodi Arias. I don't believe she ever feared for her life from him.

I believe she provoked serious anger from him.

And still I don't believe he ever, on any occasion, became physically violent with her..

There is no evidence to substantiate her claims and she's a known pathological liar on trial for her life.

It's just NOT TRUE.

I agree with you. And not because I believe Travis was some faultless, perfect human being. Disclaimer: Through what I have learned I believe he was a nice guy, I'm just saying.

Look, abusers can be very loved, charismatic, adored by everyone and shock the world when they are found out. I have experienced this personally. They can hide in plain sight and never get caught also but the problem is she just never demonstrated it on a single occasion, let alone a history. Travis' own words and actions not only demonstrate kindness, but at their worst demonstrate human, normal anger between a couple with history. (Not that all couples demonstrate this type of arguing or anger, but that it's not outside the norm.)

The abuse conveniently can never be shown in a replicable format. Can an abuser be clever and try to hide their tracks? Absolutely. But not faultlessly in this day and age, same with her sexual claims. She wants us to believe that he is a man who would brutally attack her over the drop of a camera, a failure of a CD but could control himself and hide his abuse over email, text, phone calls (since she had the predilection to record them)?

It is a shame how she exploits domestic violence to the detriment of actual victims (Travis for one) but I believe with Jodi's pathology she truly does believe she's a victim and always will.

I am a newer member to websleuths, however I read the threads daily. I don't know if anyone else caught this but here is one of a million problems I have with Jodi's claim of what happened on June 4th.

She said in court:

2. She slammed the door
3. She intended to run out the opposite closet door which enters into his bedroom
7. She said, " I RAN OUT THE OTHER DOOR AND HE WAS CHASING ME AND I TURNED AROUND POINTING IT AT HIM SO HE WOULD STOP CHASING ME."

??????? Wouldn't she have been in the bedroom and not in the bathroom if she ran out the opposite door ????????

THIS WOULD PLACE A NAKED WET TRAVIS COMING FROM THE CLOSET SINCE HE " RAN CHASING " HER THROUGH THE CLOSET!!!!

THIS STORY WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION AND DISPROVEN BY THE FORENSIC EVIDENCE!!!!!!!

Great first post and :welcome: to WS. :fireworks:

I agree that her fabrication makes no sense. If he was chasing her, and if he was still a threat, then she would have had only about 2 or 3 seconds before he followed her into his closet. But if she had enough time to do all of what she described, then he was already weak and not really be a deadly threat to her anymore.

She said in court:

2. She slammed the door

:welcome: :wagon: :seeya:

ITA... Her story was ridiculous! Why'd she stop running and go for the gun? Hmm... Because it didn't happen like that! Oh and her trying to say she didn't realize she had shot him? He's supposedly yelling at her and saying he's going to kill her AFTER she shot him in the face? Her thought was, "Oh no, now he's really going to be pizzed." Seriously? This pyscho makes my blood boil. :furious:

Did anyone hear her say, "He got up" in the shower? She corrected herself and then said, "He stepped out of the shower...and lunged at me"....

At some point he made it to the sink. I see blood splatter there. Was she stabbing him while he was spitting out blood?

Im new here, Hi Everyone :) I've been watching the trial since about day 7 . The Case caught my eye on the news because of my background in the lds church and also prepaid legal many years back. When i stopped reading the news and started watching the trial i was so heartbroken for Travis and have been watching ever since. I was very upset with JA`s testimony today . Its really sad that his family will never know the real story but I hope they can get some closure because the evidence speaks for itself and JA has no evidence to back her Obnoxious string of lies. Also someone commented earlier on the "Vanilla sex " comment she made, when she said that at first i was thinking she meant to say Vaginal because its been thrown around so casually during trial...Then i realized she said Vanilla and thought where did that come from? I've been watching the trial online in the eve and on day 19 i noticed she stated she filled her gas cans and was going to head to Utah. At this point she mentioned she called Ryan because she was going to turn her phone off. She stated that she was turning it off to preserve battery because she didn't want to be without cell and GAS while she was going across the desert. At this point she already has her cans filled....anyone else catch that?

She said in court:

2. She slammed the door

just to clarify, she first says she rolled, off to her left, and began to run down the hallway, and she could hear his foot steps "chasing" her... it still does NOT make sense, though...

http://youtu.be/hBNSypqlybc?t=13m5s

At some point he made it to the sink. I see blood splatter there. Was she stabbing him while he was spitting out blood?

Some have speculated that he might have made his way to the sink after being either stabbed in the chest OR shot, and while standing propped up over the sink, she came up behind and did the back stabbing. :cry:

Im new here, Hi Everyone :) I've been watching the trial since about day 7 . The Case caught my eye on the news because of my background in the lds church and also prepaid legal many years back. When i stopped reading the news and started watching the trial i was so heartbroken for Travis and have been watching ever since. I was very upset with JA`s testimony today . Its really sad that his family will never know the real story but I hope they can get some closure because the evidence speaks for itself and JA has no evidence to back her Obnoxious string of lies. Also someone commented earlier on the "Vanilla sex " comment she made, when she said that at first i was thinking she meant to say Vaginal because its been thrown around so casually during trial...Then i realized she said Vanilla and thought where did that come from? I've been watching the trial online in the eve and on day 19 i noticed she stated she filled her gas cans and was going to head to Utah. At this point she mentioned she called Ryan because she was going to turn her phone off. She stated that she was turning it off to preserve battery because she didn't want to be without cell and GAS while she was going across the desert. At this point she already has her cans filled....anyone else catch that?

Good catch. I have to listen to that testimony again. And :welcome: to WS.

I feel really awful for those in the church that have to listen to her BS about what it all means. It must be revolting to hear her try to represent your faith.

:greetings: welcome to WS, emaltizer and ttdk!! :great:

Did anyone hear her say, "He got up" in the shower? She corrected herself and then said, "He stepped out of the shower...and lunged at me"....

Yes. She also ran down the hallway TOWRDS THE STAIRS then corrects that cuz she remembers this so perfectly well. No wait I ran into the closet cuz this time it was so much worse so instead of getting the hang out of there she better corner herself some more so the jury feels bad for HER.

She has contradicted herself so much because its all just more LIES!
Must get to bed. Just couldn't pass up this post!

Nite all!

I heard her say that but I think I also heard her say they were wrestling by the scales. The only way that happened is if he was already dead.
Good to find you again Whisperer! I was wondering where you went. :seeya:

I can't sleep anymore.....I am thinking about Mr. Juanderful and todays cross.

Originally Posted by emaltizer

She said in court:

2. She slammed the door

just to clarify, she first says she rolled, off to her left, and began to run down the hallway, and she could hear his foot steps "chasing" her... it still does NOT make sense, though...

http://youtu.be/hBNSypqlybc?t=13m5s

I got my conclusions based on what she said verbatim starting around the 13:50ish mark.....she stated clearly she ran out the opposite door which would enter the bedroom.....her whole concoction of lies is just baffling......can't wait for Juan Martinez tomorrow!!!!! I'm just wondering what his first cross exam question will be? Hopefully it will start with "how did you feel when you stabbed mr. Alexander the 7th time, or the 12th time, or the 19th time, or the 23rd time, or the 29th time, or when you slit his throat so deep it almost decapitated Mr. Alexander?"

QUESTION: Because she "forgot" most of the crime, does that mean JM can't touch it upon cross -- except for the gun and location? Can he talk about the stab wounds and try to get more information out of her? Or can the defense object?

Thanks so much (prolly should be on the lawyer thread).

Mel

I can't sleep anymore.....I am thinking about Mr. Juanderful and todays cross.

Me too! I just made DH's lunch for tomorrow, and am watching Survivor, and it's 12:00 AM. Roll on 9:30 AM (PST).

I am such a loon!

The defense never mentioned that. So can they assume facts not in evidence? I'm so confused at all the evidence they left behind (camera in the wash, etc) upon cross.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members