jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a lawyer and I am court reporter. I sit there and transcribe both sides. I have opinions of who is lying. People who say they don't remember after almost every question, I do not find them credible.

But this is a different scenario altogether. She remembers every minutiae in her life except for the actual important matters.

She cannot be asked to remember when she chooses not to.

I believe 100 percent she did it, but it will be very hard to prove the premeditation.

I have changed the colour of my hair, rented non descript cars, used gas tanks, so that does not prove premeditation. I have never stolen a gun, but she denied that. Unless they find the gun, she says it was his gun, which I totally do not believe.

After her testimony today, there is no doubt in my mind she did it. But the premeditation is going to be very hard to prove.

Just my opinion after having to transcribe countless trials.

I think JM might hit home the premeditation involved in her decision to go to the closet for the gun as opposed to trying to escape the house. She made the decision to go shoot him when she had a clear way out of the house instead. JMO

haha I'm just watching theotherkatie on Dr. Drew right now... she said exactly what I said today. 'She knew what she bought at Starbucks, but couldn't remember that day'

She seems to be more comfortable on tonights show. Doesn't seem as 'forced'.

I can't wait until Juan asks the domestic abuse expert

-Is it domestic abuse to move very near a person you've broken up with?
-Is it domestic abuse to enter a persons home who you've broken up with?
-Is it domestic abuse to access the email, voicemail, social media of the person you've broken up with?
-Is it domestic abuse to continue to email, text and telephone the person you've broken up with?
-Is it common for abusers to accuse their victims of domestic abuse?
-Are women the only people who can suffer domestic abuse.?

Yes or no only please.

:seeya: KCL!

I agree.

Sure would like to know what Travis meant by "scamming" him. Poor guy. He had her number she just wouldn't/couldn't let him disconnect.

The term "scamming" seems to be used relating to financial things...

I saw somewhere on thread here that JA was kiting or floating money writing checks from account to account.. Perhaps she wrote him bad checks ($699 & $200). JMO

Maybe she wrote "bad checks" one to many times to TA or it caused a financial issue for him & that's what caused the prompt to the text msgs?? JMO

Anyone else see that possible?

May I just say this publicly?

That I don't believe for one moment Travis Alexander EVER...EVER once body slammed, hit or choked Jodi Arias. I don't believe she ever feared for her life from him.

I believe she provoked serious anger from him.

And still I don't believe he ever, on any occasion, became physically violent with her..

There is no evidence to substantiate her claims and she's a known pathological liar on trial for her life.

It's just NOT TRUE.

And I don't believe he ever borrowed money from her,
or forced her to give him oral sex in a car
or forced her into anal sex,
or any kind of sex

From the phone call it seemed like he was a kid in a candy store about sex, happy and full of curiosity and imagination.

We just ought to believe that every negative thing she said about Travis is projection.

I never saw an adult wearing one on a finger, although I did know one who wore it around her neck on a chain as a personal reminder.

There is a jargon which Mormons use. If an LDS person is talking to another LDS person, they use "member" or "church member" rather than "LDS." For example, "Mary's father in law is not a member, that is so hard for her."

You would fit in much better if you were standing outside and said to a few people, "So, are all of you church members? Are you from the ward?"

This would mean, "Are you LDS and are you from the Mesa Singles Ward (Parish) that Travis and Jodi were in."

Mormons, like Catholics, speak of "the church" among themselves. They would never say, "LDS does not allow alcohol or tobacco." They would say to a non-member, "The church doesn't allow xyz" and to a member, "The Word of Wisdom doesn't allow xyz."

I hope this helps.

PS. Mormons don't say "Mormon temple garments" or "temple garments." They say "his garments" or "her garments". The shirt would be "garment tops" and the pants would be "garment bottoms." They are like underwear kept in a drawer, not usually hung on a hanger.

Thank you! yes that helps! :)

Katie, I specifically was looking for your post trial posts but numbers are off! What thread number are your postings at 9:55 pm? Thanks!The thread numbers are out of order. Thanks.

I think all of my trial observation posts are in this thread right here. I think!

You are a lawyer and I am court reporter. I sit there and transcribe both sides. I have opinions of who is lying. People who say they don't remember after almost every question, I do not find them credible.

But this is a different scenario altogether. She remembers every minutiae in her life except for the actual important matters.

She cannot be asked to remember when she chooses not to.

I believe 100 percent she did it, but it will be very hard to prove the premeditation.

I have changed the colour of my hair, rented non descript cars, used gas tanks, so that does not prove premeditation. I have never stolen a gun, but she denied that. Unless they find the gun, she says it was his gun, which I totally do not believe.

After her testimony today, there is no doubt in my mind she did it. But the premeditation is going to be very hard to prove.

Just my opinion after having to transcribe countless trials.

Here is how I think Juan can PROVE premeditation.

First he has to prove she is lying about her not stealing Grams gun. Here is how he does that.

Play the tape where the detective asks her about guns and I think Jodi says Travis does NOT have any guns.

This proves she is lying because now she is claiming on the stand he did have a gun. She cant have it both ways. Thus, she is lying.

Juan then points out to jury that it was proven a .25 caliber bullet was used in the killing and a .25 gun was stolen very shortly before from Grams house.

Jury then puts 2+2 together. A lying Jodi had to steal that gun and use it.

She even remembers little tiny details - like the fact she almost caught the camera but it bounced out of her hands. She remembers every little tiny thought right before the murder. She remembers the sound of the knife as it's hitting the floor. She remembers how she felt afterwards - says it felt like a nightmare and that she wished she could take it back, but doesn't remember the crime itself. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Thanks Katie for all the posts.. I appreciate you going above & beyond...

Thanks everyone for being patient with me as my first day of really posting on threads..

It's nice to have peeps to hash rehash & hash some more over all the crazy & heartbreaking things coming from this courtroom.

Think I need to head to bed.. Can't wait for JM tomorrow... G'nite All!!

Originally Posted by katiecoolady

That I don't believe for one moment Travis Alexander EVER...EVER once body slammed, hit or choked Jodi Arias. I don't believe she ever feared for her life from him.

And still I don't believe he ever, on any occasion, became physically violent with her..

There is no evidence to substantiate her claims and she's a known pathological liar on trial for her life.

It's just NOT TRUE.

Yes you may.. I agree with you 100% IMO most people do too!

I think much of the "unusual" sex stuff IMO may have been JA's way to skirt around TAs stance on virginity. I also think she used her sexual experience to "lure" him in because of the 1st acts done together.

But the HUGE TELL was her ref to "Vanilla Sex" idk about the rest of you but that is not in my normal vocabulary to describe interactions. JMO

ITA with you both!

Coolady, I just don't think TA had violence or any lesser gradation of it in him AT ALL. Sure, he could get angry, and if he could have simply wished JA away, he would have. But she just kept coming back and back and back. She snuck in, crawled in his bed & got him started, and what could he do? Somehow she got him to "talk dirty" that one time -- were there other times? She was leading him on -- even on the dayam phone, IMO.

I think she tried to think of all the "perversions" (some would say - to each his own, IMO) and said that those acts were the ones he preferred. Then, she hung the one thing that most folks absolutely find the most abhorrent -- pedophilia -- on him, and thought that would absolutely ruin him. Well, it didn't. IIRC, there were no emails, nothing texted or said on a phone line about him and his pedophilia -- I could be mistaken here -- because he had heard nothing about it from her. This was her publicity on him, and hers alone, IMO. Hmmmm. Whaddyaknow?

Yes, he slipped -- she got him in some trouble with his God & with his church, but he was seeing the bishop about it. If she went to the bishop, I'll eat my hat...

But he lived his life as a good man, and he died a good man.

Bless him and his family.

All MHO.

And THANKS Katie for all you do. Bless you, too.
icon12.gif

Forgive me if this has been discussed previously, but has there been testimony about where Jodi parked her rental car? I thought she said she parked it in TA's driveway, but I question whether that is true because it came from her mouth.

Since her rental car would have California plates, I wondered if maybe she parked it on the street to be less conspicuous. Perhaps she had even removed the plates--possibly replacing them with Arizona plates for the time being. This could also explain why the original plates might be put back on later upside down in the dark.

Thanks Katie for all the posts.. I appreciate you going above & beyond...

Thanks everyone for being patient with me as my first day of really posting on threads..

It's nice to have peeps to hash rehash & hash some more over all the crazy & heartbreaking things coming from this courtroom.

Think I need to head to bed.. Can't wait for JM tomorrow... G'nite All!!

G'nite! looking forward to more of your posts.

Any other locals totally pizzed at the local news about this case? Anywho...

The rope! I feel like nurmi buzzed past as if she went off script when she was talking about disposing of evidence and she added "and the rope". I thought the rope was just for sex, why did she feel the need to get rid of it? Hmmmm, did she tie him up?

Maybe she used to rope to pull his corpse back into the shower ... and then it had both of their DNA all over it. It certainly had hers, as she was the one who had the rope loosely looped around her wrists while in bed.

I wonder if the naked photo of her on her back with her arms outstretched was taken while she had the rope around her wrists?

So - JA draws the line at throwing Travis "under the bus" **...

... but violently, viciously murdering him is - what, exactly? More respectful???

Sick. Just sick. If only she HAD "thrown him under the bus", exposing his 'deviant behaviour' and reporting his 'abuse' to LE/appropriate authorities, he'd at least still be ALIVE.

Oh. Wait. Right. He wasn't abusive or deviant, so that wouldn't work. At best he'd have undergone some short-lived scrutiny and potentially harm his business/church standing and definitely would have made him furious... and may have resulted in a fine for JA for false reporting if no evidence (or faked evidence) was ever found, I don't know.

But at least he'd still be ALIVE.

And she ripped him apart anyway physically and socially/publicly - unforgivable.

** I cannot stand this term by the way. I think this is the first time I've ever typed it... makes me cringe - so overused it needs to retire. jmv :)

Good night all.

Thanks for the great banter. I love websleuths!

Ps... she doesn't have a snowball's chance in Scottsdale!

Good night all.

Thanks for the great banter. I love websleuths!

Ps... she doesn't have a snowball's chance in Scottsdale!

Originally Posted by katiecoolady

It's just NOT TRUE.

ITA with you both!

Coolady, I just don't think TA had violence or any lesser gradation of it in him AT ALL. Sure, he could get angry, and if he could have simply wished JA away, he would have. But she just kept coming back and back and back. She snuck in, crawled in his bed & got him started, and what could he do? Somehow she got him to "talk dirty" that one time -- were there other times? She was leading him on -- even on the dayam phone, IMO.

I think she tried to think of all the "perversions" (some would say - to each his own, IMO) and said that those acts were the ones he preferred. Then, she hung the one thing that most folks absolutely find the most abhorrent -- pedophilia -- on him, and thought that would absolutely ruin him. Well, it didn't. IIRC, there were no emails, nothing texted or said on a phone line about him and his pedophilia -- I could be mistaken here -- because he had heard nothing about it from her. This was her publicity on him, and hers alone, IMO. Hmmmm. Whaddyaknow?

Yes, he slipped -- she got him in some trouble with his God & with his church, but he was seeing the bishop about it. If she went to the bishop, I'll eat my hat...

But he lived his life as a good man, and he died a good man.

Bless him and his family.

All MHO.

And THANKS Katie for all you do. Bless you, too.
icon12.gif

I was trying to politely say reason so much oral/anal was because vaginal would = to loosing Virginity that was extremely important to him a deep part of his identity so she had to lure him to it by all the "other sex acts" to finally wear him down to well the down n dirty so to speak...

All this sex talk is only a HUGE deal because TA was LDS active leader in the church.. I really feel if he was a Jack Catholic/Baptist (no offense Catholics or Baptists) NOBODY would care about the alleged sexcapades she's droned on about for days & days!!

This is JMO but really no one would normally care if some one got a ****job at a Starbucks or park.. But this is part of her sick control obsession that he brought her into the church but she was the real teacher etc etc.. AGAIN JMO!

Darn it got "sucked back in" LOL :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member