jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After her testimony today, there is no doubt in my mind she did it. But the premeditation is going to be very hard to prove.
It's already been shown. All that is left is for the state to tie up the loose ends to bring it to the forefront of the jury's minds.

May I just say this publicly?

That I don't believe for one moment Travis Alexander EVER...EVER once body slammed, hit or choked Jodi Arias. I don't believe she ever feared for her life from him.

I believe she provoked serious anger from him.

And still I don't believe he ever, on any occasion, became physically violent with her..

There is no evidence to substantiate her claims and she's a known pathological liar on trial for her life.

It's just NOT TRUE.

:seeya: KCL!

I agree.

Sure would like to know what Travis meant by "scamming" him. Poor guy. He had her number she just wouldn't/couldn't let him disconnect.

Goodnite all! It's been a wild day and I'm pooped. I cried so hard today I almost threw up, then I was laughing my arse off at the hilarious posts here. Talk about a rollercoaster! Just wanted to send a thanks out to all of you. I am so blessed to have a place to come and hash this stuff out with...thanks for being "my people".

::offtobed:

I agree... it was definately a rollercoaster today! And I am very thankful that I can come here and read and/or vent. I usually fill hubby in when he gets home (he pretends to listen to me :floorlaugh: ) But today, I just told him "I don't wanna talk about it" He probably thinks I'm crazy... well... I know he thinks that :D

Nite nite Anita!

She constantly cracks me up. She has her little Southern quips and quick wit. I'd love to hang out with her. She'll be here next week I hear. And I've already carved out my court schedule.

I was THRILLED when I heard you might be doing her show. I can't wait. Tonight she also asked all viewers who've been following the case email in the inconsistencies and other points that have been overlooked. I would hate to be the intern that wades through those emails!

Nurse, what is going on? Threads 46, then 47, then 48, and now 45. It would really help folks if could be in sequence ..perhaps this is like Nurmi and a joke in going back, but at this late hor very hard to follow! Can we do in sequence in future the numbers? It took me some time to get to latest thread! Thanks. If I am incorrect, please let me know.

Did Nurmi really utter "Jesus!" under his breath during one objection? Sounded like it...

And she remembered WHERE the knife came from - until Nurmi stepped in and corrected her and reminded her that couldn't be possible -- that she had to "assume" she knew where the knife came from. One big -- OH YEAH - that's the story -- that's the one I'm supposed to stick with

As many of us noticed today, JA was just not on her rhythm, nor on her usual game -- somehow she was more edgy and nervous. IMO, I think she was just so afraid of telling it wrong -- getting off script -- she actually wandered off a few times. If she hadn't had Nurmi to reel her back in, and to prompt and cue her, we might have heard a little more than she wanted to tell us.

And that crazy ninja story, if you cut the ninja number by half, is the closest thing to the truth she has told us about before and during the murder in all those loooooong 7 (was it?) days of twit, twaddle & spin. :furious:

I just saw this missy post. That's so funny because this evening I told her she's being called "the other katie" and she giggled.

I had a long talk with her about her dreams tonite...good topic on someone's BD! I still think she will somehow get "discovered" on this. She's a natural on TV and I'm telling you she is sincere in her desire to reach out to people, support victims, support justice. She's one of those Barbie doll looking girls you want to not like but she's so nice and sincere she wins you over.

That's my experience anyway...and everyone I talk to who meets her. I'll just say she is FAR nicer to these nuts I go out of my way to avoid at the courthouse. I'm kind of a beeyotch!

I will not be surprised to see her pop up somewhere too! Maybe she can be Dr. Drews co-host LOL he needs someone that knows what they are talking about... and someone regular!

I was THRILLED when I heard you might be doing her show. I can't wait. Tonight she also asked all viewers who've been following the case email in the inconsistencies and other points that have been overlooked. I would hate to be the intern that wades through those emails!

Oh she will be inundated for sure. I have no idea if or when they will call me but I'm imagining sometime once all this week's intensity calms down. They were interested in talking to me from a victim's advocacy perspective which of course is Nancy's thing and really the only reason to have me on.

I feel like a lot of the gaps or delays in Jodi's testimony today involved the conflict between her vivid true memories and her false story.

Also, there are so many lies here to be debated, I'm curious what people here believe the MOST IMPORTANT LIES are?

So far....the worst lie was Travis being shot in the head bullet lodged in his left cheek.....

Still Talking and wrestling with Jodi.

I bout fell over.

That I don't believe for one moment Travis Alexander EVER...EVER once body slammed, hit or choked Jodi Arias. I don't believe she ever feared for her life from him.

And still I don't believe he ever, on any occasion, became physically violent with her..

There is no evidence to substantiate her claims and she's a known pathological liar on trial for her life.

It's just NOT TRUE.

Yes you may.. I agree with you 100% IMO most people do too!

I think much of the "unusual" sex stuff IMO may have been JA's way to skirt around TAs stance on virginity. I also think she used her sexual experience to "lure" him in because of the 1st acts done together.

But the HUGE TELL was her ref to "Vanilla Sex" idk about the rest of you but that is not in my normal vocabulary to describe interactions. JMO

I agree.

Sure would like to know what Travis meant by "scamming" him. Poor guy. He had her number she just wouldn't/couldn't let him disconnect.

Perhaps her "buying" his car but not making the agreed upon payments? It could be anything. She is lower than a snakes belly to accuse him of borrowing money from her but not paying it back. But that is on the checklist for domestic abuse, therefore, she had to say it.

Katie, I specifically was looking for your post trial posts but numbers are off! What thread number are your postings at 9:55 pm? Thanks!The thread numbers are out of order. Thanks.

So, so bizarre ! I killed him in self defense, BUT I can't remember! Say what??

Okay he was attacking you(which I don't believe) you even shot him, then you get out of there....no you mutilate him. Makes perfect sense!? Insane

I must remember to go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight. The pace will speed up tomorrow. The questions from the State will be important and intelligent, and answers will have to make sense. Tomorrow we'll be back in reality!

............................................................................:offtobed:

It's just NOT TRUE.

And I don't believe he ever borrowed money from her,
or forced her to give him oral sex in a car
or forced her into anal sex,
or any kind of sex

From the phone call it seemed like he was a kid in a candy store about sex, happy and full of curiosity and imagination.

We just aught to believe that every negative thing she said about Travis is projection.

I agree.

Yeah, let's count the ways she could have "scammed" him. Financially, emotionally, conning him for his passwords, in his romantic life. Luring him in to trust her then using everything she finds against him. But yeah it would be interesting to know what he meant.

It is...she is close to my age (well I feel old thanks to life experiences but in reality it is quite young). Even with LWOP...like you said, her life is over as she knows it. I cannot imagine being so young and in jail forever...or DR. She had a whole life ahead of her and yet.....well I can't figure out what or where something went wrong in her head. It was NOT the spoons!

Her past life was getting spooned, but her future is forked!

And I don't believe he ever borrowed money from her,
or forced her to give him oral sex in a car
or forced her into anal sex,
or any kind of sex

From the phone call it seemed like he was a kid in a candy store about sex, happy and full of curiosity and imagination.

We just aught to believe that every negative thing she said about Travis is projection.

Quote of the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member