jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is scary to think that at least one juror could possibly buy into this BS story. I hope I'm wrong, but there is a possibility it could happen.

Never in a million years did I think CA would walk, and look what happened there.. :waitasec:

There are how many women on the jury? I worry too.

Still can't believe she is free.

Travis is coming after her, she running for her life and she does a spiderman jump to the top shelf for the gun..he opens the bathroom door that leads to the closet...she runs right passed him back into the bathroom instead of going out the door. Now she's in the bathroom, travis is getting low like a line backer, he charges, they fall to the ground BOOM the gun goes off and she just blacks out....yep this is how Jodi described it. Crazy and unbelievable

I think the "they're in a better place" line should be banned from the planet.

It almost never helps grieving families / loved ones.

What you really want to say is in response is "the BETTER PLACE is right here with ME".

It's one of those awkward over used phrases...now associated with a sociopath mimicking but continuing to abuse the man she murdered and his family.

Sending strength and comfort to the family today.

Thank you for being our eyes and ears in the courtroom today.

:yourock:

I think the "they're in a better place" line should be banned from the planet.

It almost never helps grieving families / loved ones.

What you really want to say is in response is "the BETTER PLACE is right here with ME".

It's one of those awkward over used phrases...now associated with a sociopath mimicking but continuing to abuse the man she murdered and his family.

Well I agree with you in this instance---I felt that way after watching my mom with dementia---that was the hardest thing I've ever done--I was primary caregiver (sibs all of a sudden wanted nothing to do with her)--I'm still haunted by the last two years of her life....she is in a way better place than she was.....seeing her on all the drugs and in the nursing home---painful memories and it also happened in 2008....again she is in a better place---

I am new here and have been searching for a place to voice my outrage at this pathetic excuse for a trial thus far. I am a survivor of domestic violence, barely made it out with my life, I ran FROM him not TO him and the fact that this disgusting excuse for a human being is lying SO much and the judge is allowing it!!?? I walked away with a broken jaw, ribs arm, cracked vertebrae in my back and I am a police officer. I know the true horror of domestic abuse and I am just SO very angry that this woman is doing what she is. I am more disgusted that it is being allowed to continue. All I can say is I pray the the jury is as disgusted as we all are and that poor Travis (God rest his soul) and his family will get some justice. I don't think there can be justice in this world, I think the death penalty is WAY to humane for a MONSTER like this.

Welcome and I'm so glad you made it OUT of that TO us! :great:

welcome JennyT!!!!! We are glad you are here. I am sorry for what you have gone through!

I am new here and have been searching for a place to voice my outrage at this pathetic excuse for a trial thus far. I am a survivor of domestic violence, barely made it out with my life, I ran FROM him not TO him and the fact that this disgusting excuse for a human being is lying SO much and the judge is allowing it!!?? I walked away with a broken jaw, ribs arm, cracked vertebrae in my back and I am a police officer. I know the true horror of domestic abuse and I am just SO very angry that this woman is doing what she is. I am more disgusted that it is being allowed to continue. All I can say is I pray the the jury is as disgusted as we all are and that poor Travis (God rest his soul) and his family will get some justice. I don't think there can be justice in this world, I think the death penalty is WAY to humane for a MONSTER like this.

Welcome Jenny and I am a survivor of 18 years of domestic violence and I have the same frustration with this case and with JA as you do. It is very upsetting and anyone who has been abused knows she is pure evil and lying.

Travis is coming after her, she running for her life and she does a spiderman jump to the top shelf for the gun..he opens the bathroom door that leads to the closet...she runs right passed him back into the bathroom instead of going out the door. Now she's in the bathroom, travis is getting low like a line backer, he charges, they fall to the ground BOOM the gun goes off and she just blacks out....yep this is how Jodi described it. Crazy and unbelievable

BBM

Wonder if she had on her Spiderman undies?

If you have a question.. any kind of question... post it here and get an answer from your fellow members!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8900782#post8900782"]Question and Answer thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Welcome to Websleuths! I am so sorry you had to deal with such horror, and very glad you survived! Hearing from true survivors like you just makes me even more angry about her total bs. Thank you for joining and sharing.

528704_10151425946189875_1957361089_n.jpg

I love that picture.

When my husband heard her say she was body slammed he said "she's been watching too much WWF".

I was mad because I couldn't find the "thanks" button, then I realized it was me that blew the margins. A little zealous today I guess. :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

As long as Jodi isn't mad.

I've seen what happens when she gets mad.

:Welcome1: JennyT. You've come to the right place to voice your outrage. I'm sorry to hear of your physical and emotional pain, but so glad you managed to free yourself.

I can't get past when he gets out of the shower "picks her up and bodyslams her", she "starts running". She didn't get up. Also, it doesn't sound like she banged her head on the tile which would absolutely happen if someone picked you up and bodyslamed you onto a ceramic tile floor. Ouch. In addition to an nasty and potentially serious head bang, it's likely you would have had the wind knocked out of you. This is all so freaking implausible.

Well ya came to the right place. Many of our members are DV survivors. Your first post was a good one.

:seeya: :welcome: :seeya:

I found myself looking forward to her tangents. They made me laugh, 'cos she either caught herself in a lie or gave such a ludicrous tale. Much better than Hard-Hearted Hannah's crocodile tears.

i think my favorite was her digression into the 'he almost killed me before' story. huh?? oh yeah! she forgot to give us a good reason why she was in fear for her life so made it up as she went along.

Good Morning. :seeya:

Today the prosecution of Jodi Arias for the premeditated felony murder of Travis Alexander begins.

I've said all along this trial begins with the cross examination of Jodi Arias and continues straight in to the rebuttal case.

Today we get to see what Juan Martinez was incarnated on this planet to do. He has prepared his entire career for this kind of moment. This is a prosecutor's dream--a clearly guilty lying defendant who has taken the stand and offered up days and days of fodder for him to work with .

I believe Juan Martinez takes his job seriously as a true champion for victims and that he has been preparing for this day for many years.

I believe he is completely prepared and ready, willing and able and fueled by the outrage this sociopathic evil defendant and her aiding and abetting attorneys have forced this family to endure.

I believe the jury is now on the edge of their seats ready to hear the Truth, finally, in this case.

And today, Juan Martinez hands them most everything they need to justify their conviction and sentence to death.

I'll be headed up there in a couple hours.

I'm wearing white today. I want my blue ribbon to stand out and I want to bring something light in to that courtroom.

I'm bringing you all there with me...the tears are already flowing over here. SO relieved for this day to finally arrive.

:yourock: Nuff said

he said he had no more questions

(he will get a chance to redirect after cross)

I personally do not think he will find any benefit whatsoever in calling her again but that is :twocents::moo::twocents::moo::twocents:

Oh Nurmi will do a redirect. He doesn't seem to realize that the more she talks the more she sinks her ship. Plus he needs yet another chance to ask her how she felt when Travis called her a "three hole wonder" in his ridiculous booming voice for emphasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HatariMama