jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What amazes me, among many things, are all of the extra details she adds when speaking. Talking about his murder and "he was a wrestler in high school" or something like that... what???? Who thinks of that when describing how you savagely killed someone trying to 'protect' yourself?? I just don't get it and I'm sure the jury sees that.

I noticed that this morning too. And it's interesting to notice how her affect changes when she veers off on one of her creative fairytales. It's like she's fueled by her imagination and she forgets she's supposed to be sad and crying even for a few seconds and is a little bit excited to be in her la la land with her duping delight grin pulling the wool over someone's eyes.

Time for the wool to get pulled and the puller's name is Juan Martinez...right off everyone's eyes and straight out of that courtroom!

Just listening to Jodi from yesterday on IS. Jodi is talking about her memory gap. Among other things, she mentions that she had forgotten the poses in the pictures she took of Travis, but she SAW them and remembered them.

I suppose if Juan shows her a picture of Travis as she left him and detailed pictures of every single wound, she should be able to remember them too!

Can't really remember but did she mention deleting the photos of Travis in the shower????? There are times her rambling--and my sister calling (at inappropriate times I might add:blushing:) I can't follow it clearly....Nurmi also drags things out so loooooong

Good morning, friends! :seeya: Need to do a quick siggy check. Is this too big?

I love this! Love it, love it, love it. I am taking a road trip today, so I will not be able to watch. I can listen then watch this evening on youtube. I am with all of you today in spirit, I am so happy that this day has arrived. KatieCoolady remember we are ALL thinking of you and Travis' family today. Sending white light, great thoughts, and above strong feelings of JUSTICE for Travis.

God bless Juan Martinez!!!

I know you guys warned me about the panning for gold story but I just got to that portion of the testimony from yesterday...

and

there was really no way to adequately warn of how absolutely STOOOPID that story was gonna be!

I mean...say what??????

According to yesterday's testimony:

Brave St. Jodi of Arias broke away from mighty Travis, the wrestler.

After she realized that she had shot him and that she had put a bullet in his head and not the wall as she had assumed, she wasn't concerned about having killed him.

Instead, she was concerned that he would be really mad at her.

Only the truth was slightly different.

She had stabbed, sliced, and butchered him with the knife. His blood was all over him, her, the bathroom floor, the bedroom/hallway. It was even coursing along the tile grout.

Only then did she shoot him in the head.

By this time, not only was Travis not mad as she claimed. He was now struggling in vain to take another breath as most of the blood volume which remained in his body bled out of his carotid artery and jugular vein.

She meant the bullet to end his life, his struggle to live.

Jodi didn't need that bullet. She didn't even need her grandfather's stolen .25 caliber handgun at all for this carefully-planned homicide.

Jodi Arias is the Butcher of Mesa, and the Liar of Yreka.

She now needs to be the late Jodi Arias, by finding of the jury and order of the court.

:bowdown:

IIRC during the police interogation she had a real interest in seeing the crime scene photos. She also had no problem peeking at every photo as she sat next to her lawyer during the start of the trial.

Amnesia, PTSD my arse.

She admitted same.

She herself chalked it up to a "morbid curiosity".

The true explanation was simpler and more sinister.

She wanted to know how to construct the lies that would form her cover story to explain away all of the evidence, including and especially the pictures which she mistakenly thought she had deleted. She wanted to know if the state had recovered ALL of the pictures.

Conveniently, she has no memory of deleting any pictures after dropping the camera, or of putting the camera in the washing machine.

She also has no explanation for how someone so obviously bloody could have left Travis's bedroom, locked and closed the door, and walked out of the house without leaving a trace of blood anywhere in that house outside the bedroom.

I noticed that this morning too. And it's interesting to notice how her affect changes when she veers off on one of her creative fairytales. It's like she's fueled by her imagination and she forgets she's supposed to be sad and crying even for a few seconds and is a little bit excited to be in her la la land with her duping delight grin pulling the wool over someone's eyes.

Time for the wool to get pulled and the puller's name is Juan Martinez...right off everyone's eyes and straight out of that courtroom!

I noticed that too! She's "distraught" and then makes a miracle recovery so she can answer the question in detail.

Katie (I can't quote for some reason), EXACTLY!! You said it perfectly. She's not telling her stories very well. She's getting too caught up in her lies, me thinks. And trying to save herself. And she's killing herself in the process.

528704_10151425946189875_1957361089_n.jpg

oh im stealing that for my avatar, i LOVE the look on his face

I woke up this morning with my jaw hurting from so much clenching yesterday.

Today I'm gonna have a hard time not standing up giving a standing ovation at each break.

this is the $64,000 question. what was travis doing while you were running in there, slamming the door behind you, getting the stool to climb on top of and retrieving the gun. he's CHASING you! did he just stand outside the door until you came out, gun a'blazing? mighty nice of him.

where in the closet was the stool located the day they found Travis' body? In front of the shelves or neatly on the other side of the large closet?
Was tidying up the closet part of her clean up ritual before leaving the scene?

I know you guys warned me about the panning for gold story but I just got to that portion of the testimony from yesterday...

and

there was really no way to adequately warn of how absolutely STOOOPID that story was gonna be!

I mean...say what??????

Apparently the gold in that area is so plentiful all you have to do is move the silt from the bottom of the river and it just sparkles there. :floorlaugh:

I hope that during closing JM reminds the jury of Arias' own words about how stabbing someone almost 30 times is ' heinous'

Heinous it truly is and she will pay in many ways for what she did.

Didn't she say in one interview that if she killed TA she'd want to die?

The toast pic is giving this thread stretch marks. Might have to find a smaller piece for jodi

I sent her a smaller url to use.

Rob (still can't quote), there wasn't a stool in the crime scene photos. Hmmmm....

oh im stealing that for my avatar, i LOVE the look on his face

Steal away! Jodi Arias better get used to this facial expression. She's gonna be seeing a lot of it today, and beyond.

What do you guys think his first question will be?

I'm still thinking he will put up a crime scene photo of Travis and ask something like "let's be clear, you did this to Travis Alexander, right?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109