jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everybody! And what a good morning this is going to be! Go Get 'em Juan!

:guitar: :thewave: :guitar:​

So she gets the gun from the closet and then runs back into the bathroom with him chasing her. Why did she run back into the bathroom? Wouldn't it make sense to run down the stairs? Something just doesn't make any sense with her little old story!

this is the $64,000 question. what was travis doing while you were running in there, slamming the door behind you, getting the stool to climb on top of and retrieving the gun. he's CHASING you! did he just stand outside the door until you came out, gun a'blazing? mighty nice of him.

102 Guests, sign up now before the trial starts at 12:30pm. It's fast and free. The emus are friendly, the people are friendly and you'll get to see all of the other threads that you can't access as a non member.

article-2248922-16897D89000005DC-16.jpg

I'll be right back. I'm gonna get some popcorn for the testimony today. This should rock!!

I think the "they're in a better place" line should be banned from the planet.

It almost never helps grieving families / loved ones.

What you really want to say is "the BETTER PLACE is right here with ME".

It's one of those awkward over used phrases...now associated with a sociopath mimicking but continuing to abuse the man she murdered.

I want someone to say that to Arias when she is found guilty.

"You know what, Jodi? Out here as law-abiding citizens we get to enjoy freedom, fresh air, good food and frappuccinos we get to play and enjoy nature, we enjoy the affection and love of good people...BUT you who will spend the rest of your life in a tiny cold cell, all day, everyday, you who will never know real love in its varied and splendid forms, you're in a better place there for sure!"

All the knives were in the block. I would think if both roommates state they did not touch the dishwasher that would prove she did not use that knife. Also the ME can sometimes tell what type of knife was used. Some of Travis' wounds were deep so I would think it would have had to have been a substantial knife with a heavy handle. Not the Dollar Store variety. jmo

I always thought she stole a big chef's knife (very sharp) from the restaurant where she was working.

JMO

knifeanat1.jpg

According to yesterday's testimony:

Brave St. Jodi of Arias broke away from mighty Travis, the wrestler.

After she realized that she had shot him and that she had put a bullet in his head and not the wall as she had assumed, she wasn't concerned about having killed him.

Instead, she was concerned that he would be really mad at her.

Only the truth was slightly different.

She had stabbed, sliced, and butchered him with the knife. His blood was all over him, her, the bathroom floor, the bedroom/hallway. It was even coursing along the tile grout.

Only then did she shoot him in the head.

By this time, not only was Travis not mad as she claimed. He was now struggling in vain to take another breath as most of the blood volume which remained in his body bled out of his carotid artery and jugular vein.

She meant the bullet to end his life, his struggle to live.

Jodi didn't need that bullet. She didn't even need her grandfather's stolen .25 caliber handgun at all for this carefully-planned homicide.

Jodi Arias is the Butcher of Mesa, and the Liar of Yreka.

She now needs to be the late Jodi Arias, by finding of the jury and order of the court.

Excellent post that begs to be quoted... :rocker:

If you want to watch it later, watch replay on youtube. No commercial breaks, no commentary. It's a nice way to watch!

And you can fast forward thru the parts of her testimony that are just too annoying lol.

Something else that stinks to high heaven is her assertion that she was suicidal after the murder. In self-defense murder, the point is to save your life, because someone is threatening it.

It makes no sense that she "wanted to die" after realizing she killed Travis. She would want to live even more. If she murdered to save her life, she would want to get to authorities to tell her story.

She says she knew "her life was pretty much over"? Why? Why wouldn't she think that if the circumstances warranted self-defense murder, others would think so as well.

As Katie Coolady likes to say.....

Sorry folks, I blew the margins.

Good Morning. :seeya:

Today the prosecution of Jodi Arias for the premeditated felony murder of Travis Alexander begins.

I've said all along this trial begins with the cross examination of Jodi Arias and continues straight in to the rebuttal case.

Today we get to see what Juan Martinez was incarnated on this planet to do. He has prepared his entire career for this kind of moment. This is a prosecutor's dream--a clearly guilty lying defendant who has taken the stand and offered up days and days of fodder for him to work with .

I believe Juan Martinez takes his job seriously as a true champion for victims and that he has been preparing for this day for many years.

I believe he is completely prepared and ready, willing and able and fueled by the outrage this sociopathic evil defendant and her aiding and abetting attorneys have forced this family to endure.

I believe the jury is now on the edge of their seats ready to hear the Truth, finally, in this case.

And today, Juan Martinez hands them most everything they need to justify their conviction and sentence to death.

I'll be headed up there in a couple hours.

I'm wearing white today. I want my blue ribbon to stand out and I want to bring something light in to that courtroom.

I'm bringing you all there with me...the tears are already flowing over here. SO relieved for this day to finally arrive.

i just wanna give you one of those cheesy slow claps that builds, and builds and builds!!!! Justice for travis and his family and friends. Jodi made me sick yesterday. I hope she get the needle.

I am ALSO listening this morning and caught that as well. She said she didn't remember the poses until she saw them (in the trial). Flores showed them to her and she acknowledged them. Remember? She said "the water looks so cool in this one". Since viewing the photos of Travis in shower jogged her memory, perhaps viewing the photos of his wounds would help her remember as well.
IIRC during the police interogation she had a real interest in seeing the crime scene photos. She also had no problem peeking at every photo as she sat next to her lawyer during the start of the trial.

Amnesia, PTSD my arse.

after hearing about her trying to go to the national inquirer and stir up a mistrial...yes, I believe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. had I not heard that I wouldn't have judge her as such.

She also attempted to cause jury problems by saying Travis' sisters had approached jury members. Turned out not to be the case. She is quite aware of her daughter's charade. Some, I know, will say that's what a mother will do, but there are moral limits, surely?

Good morning, folks. I've done a quickie skim of discussion since testimony ended yesterday. I was worn out and frustrated from another day of the Grand Imperial Cirque de Jodi and left the case alone for the evening. I absolutely must go out to run a few errands today but plan to return for trial coverage. Have to get some more wine :D

If you haven't yet read Stop Walking On Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder (Paul Mason, Randi Kreger), I highly recommend it. Having lived with a mentally ill (schizo-affective) family member who is also Borderline, a social worker on her case recommended it to me. Additionally, the following link has several good articles on Borderlines/Narcissists.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-walking-eggshells

What amazes me, among many things, are all of the extra details she adds when speaking. Talking about his murder and "he was a wrestler in high school" or something like that... what???? Who thinks of that when describing how you savagely killed someone trying to 'protect' yourself?? I just don't get it and I'm sure the jury sees that.

Good morning! Just have to run this by you all.....I may have dreamed it! Didn't JA state that the last thing she remembers is the gun going off? Then she remembers nothing else until she "comes to" driving down the road with blood on her hands? I swear I heard her testify that she remembers putting the knife in the dishwasher. Did I just imagine that or was that a major slip up on her part? :waitasec:
The knife in the dishwasher is something she mentioned when she was saying that some memories have come back to her in the years since (the murder), but she's not sure if they were from that day or previously.... like she said, she remembers putting the knife in the dishwasher, but she had done it many times before that day, so she wasn't sure if she was remembering that day or a more distant memory. Hope that made sense...lol.

ETA: It's interesting to note that she said "memories" (plural), but the knife is the only one she mentioned, and the defense didn't press her on any other memories....probably conveniently to give some vague account of what happened to the knife.

Early yesterday morning, Nurmi asked Jodi a question and Jodi very loud, sharply and with attitude said "When". I bet that is how she is going to respond to Juan today.

I am puzzled by two things. 1. The plastic cup found in the shower 2. The bloody water stained storage box in the bath closet. Where did all the water come from that soaked into the box? The cup in the shower with Travis' body looks to be 12 or 8 oz. I am wondering if Jodi cut her finger by the closet and it bled on the floor, so she used the plastic cup with water to try to clean up her blood, causing the excess water & blood to be absorbed by the box.

I LOVE it when Arias says she didn't guy the gun to kill herself!!!! (I think that threw Nurmi for a loop and he didn't know what to say back to her)

Hey Steely, I would like some hot pepper and cheese on my popcorn

The toast pic is giving this thread stretch marks. Might have to find a smaller piece for jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop