jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the most shocking and most offensive was when she said she liked to think that Travis "was in a better place". I am still very angry and stunned about that.

I found almost everything she said yesterday to be offensive, insensitive, and insulting to the jury - as if they had no reasoning skills.
I love that Arizona will allow the jury questions!

I HATE to leave you guys! Have to run some errands and then I will never catch up on all the great comments.

Oh well, carry on.

So she gets the gun from the closet and then runs back into the bathroom with him chasing her. Why did she run back into the bathroom? Wouldn't it make sense to run down the stairs? Something just doesn't make any sense with her little old story!

Hi Everyone! :greetings:

Hope it's okay to put this here... I've been lurking and reading for quite awhile and finally decided to join in. Just wanted to say I appreciate all of your intelligent, thoughtful (and wonderfully hilarious!) posts. I'm still getting caught up on the recent threads, and on yesterday's testimony, but today is the perfect day for me to be stuck in the house with plenty of time on my hands (blizzarding here in central Kansas) lol...

Bring it ON, Juan! I love the smell of a good cross examination in the morning! :woohoo:

:Welcome1: :wagon:

I keep thinking about the theme that should be used in cross-examination ...and if it were my case (not that I'm second guessing Juan), I would keep hammering home the notion that Jodi has shown us that she will say literally anything to save her own a$$. Therefore, you cannot believe anything she says if it is in any way self-serving.

Plus Jodi has already told us what happened basically with her ninja story. Right down to the part where Travis was on his hands and knees crawling down the hallway towards the bedroom. I could see Juan walking her through that step-by-step and asking her if she remembers now.

I did notice a couple of times lately Jodi was short with Nurmi because of his questions to her. Imagine what she will be like with Juan. Bet she did not sleep last night either. jmo

I think there may be more of them around than we think.

IMO

I'm certain there are plenty, but they fly under the radar more than males IMO. And I don't think I've ever seen one testify in their own murder trial before.

Good Morning. :seeya:

Today the prosecution of Jodi Arias for the premeditated felony murder of Travis Alexander begins.

I've said all along this trial begins with the cross examination of Jodi Arias and continues straight in to the rebuttal case.

Today we get to see what Juan Martinez was incarnated on this planet to do. He has prepared his entire career for this kind of moment. This is a prosecutor's dream--a clearly guilty lying defendant who has taken the stand and offered up days and days of fodder for him to work with .

I believe Juan Martinez takes his job seriously as a true champion for victims and that he has been preparing for this day for many years.

I believe he is completely prepared and ready, willing and able and fueled by the outrage this sociopathic evil defendant and her aiding and abetting attorneys have forced this family to endure.

I believe the jury is now on the edge of their seats ready to hear the Truth, finally, in this case.

And today, Juan Martinez hands them most everything they need to justify their conviction and sentence to death.

I'll be headed up there in a couple hours.

I'm wearing white today. I want my blue ribbon to stand out and I want to bring something light in to that courtroom.

I'm bringing you all there with me...the tears are already flowing over here. SO relieved for this day to finally arrive.

For me the most shocking and most offensive was when she said she liked to think that Travis "was in a better place". I am still very angry and stunned about that.

That and then him asking her had SHE forgiven Travis!:furious:

The nerve.

I'm really hoping Juan will ask Jodi why, when she wasn't sure Travis was dead, she didn't call 911 (anonomously even). If he had still been alive, she would have had a lot less to worry about. But then, she knew he wasn't alive.

That testimony was brutal on the family and I believe that's where Travis sister finally lost her composure.

What an evil thing to say.

If it's true that her Dad drove her to the rental car company in July 2008 I would love to know the lies she told her family.

I am assuming she told her family she was moving to Monterary. I wonder if she had contact with Matt and Daryl during those few weeks post murder.

Did her mother not think it was strange that she had a gun and hid it under the hood of the car?

I wonder about Jodi's family. If they are all cut from the same cloth, especially Jodi's mother. I know the court camera may have spliced the pictures at different times but yesterday I saw a split screen and Jodi was testifying about shooting Travis and Jodi's mom had a little smile on her face. :what: I don't know if it was a case of different time recorded, as moral support for her daughter 'you are doing great, dear' or 'I like what I'm hearing, he deserved what he got.'

i will be playing this in my head as Juan is entering the court room and up the aisle to his seat :rocker:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeMrttj8Ucg"]Queen - Another One Bites the Dust (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

and waving my go Juan banner :great:

Goooooood mornin', y'all! What's that delicious smell???? Wait... I think... yes... it's Jodi's lyin' @ss burnin' on cross examination by the one and only Juan Martinez!

Can't think of any peeps I'd rather share that bit of deliciousness with! Cheers!

Good morning, peeps!! Me thinks we're in for an exciting day.

However, I'm just sick over this case. It's eating me up inside. Part of me wishes I hadn't started following it because it's become so personal and heartbreaking for some reason.

Welcome new members. We may be in for a :rollercoaster::rollercoaster:
ride today.

:welcome5:

I woke up thinking about Jodi's testimony yesterday and it reminded me of this Peter Gabriel Song;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_X13P7V2x0"]Peter Gabriel - "I Don't Remember" - YouTube[/ame]

Katiecoolady! Godspeed! You most definitely have us with you in spirit! Praying for the family's strength today. Justice is coming....

I hope that during closing JM reminds the jury of Arias' own words about how stabbing someone almost 30 times is ' heinous'

Heinous it truly is and she will pay in many ways for what she did.

That testimony was brutal on the family and I believe that's where Travis sister finally lost her composure.

OH I KNOw!! He is in a "better place" cause you JODI ARIAS smeared him physically all over a bathroom?! crazy lunatic!! ugh... she makes me sick! Welp Jodi, we know there is a "special place" in hell for you! ugh... crazy!!!:furious:

I think the "they're in a better place" line should be banned from the planet.

It almost never helps grieving families / loved ones.

What you really want to say is in response is "the BETTER PLACE is right here with ME".

It's one of those awkward over used phrases...now associated with a sociopath mimicking but continuing to abuse the man she murdered and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop