jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to Jodi from yesterday on IS. Jodi is talking about her memory gap. Among other things, she mentions that she had forgotten the poses in the pictures she took of Travis, but she SAW them and remembered them.

I suppose if Juan shows her a picture of Travis as she left him and detailed pictures of every single wound, she should be able to remember them too!

I am ALSO listening this morning and caught that as well. She said she didn't remember the poses until she saw them (in the trial). Flores showed them to her and she acknowledged them. Remember? She said "the water looks so cool in this one". Since viewing the photos of Travis in shower jogged her memory, perhaps viewing the photos of his wounds would help her remember as well.

Good morning, friends! :seeya: Need to do a quick siggy check. Is this too big?

Good Morning. :seeya:

Today the prosecution of Jodi Arias for the premeditated felony murder of Travis Alexander begins.

I've said all along this trial begins with the cross examination of Jodi Arias and continues straight in to the rebuttal case.

Today we get to see what Juan Martinez was incarnated on this planet to do. He has prepared his entire career for this kind of moment. This is a prosecutor's dream--a clearly guilty lying defendant who has taken the stand and offered up days and days of fodder for him to work with .

I believe Juan Martinez takes his job seriously as a true champion for victims and that he has been preparing for this day for many years.

I believe he is completely prepared and ready, willing and able and fueled by the outrage this sociopathic evil defendant and her aiding and abetting attorneys have forced this family to endure.

I believe the jury is now on the edge of their seats ready to hear the Truth, finally, in this case.

And today, Juan Martinez hands them most everything they need to justify their conviction and sentence to death.

I'll be headed up there in a couple hours.

I'm wearing white today. I want my blue ribbon to stand out and I want to bring something light in to that courtroom.

I'm bringing you all there with me...the tears are already flowing over here. SO relieved for this day to finally arrive.

You just brought tears to my eyes - so happy Travis' justice starts today. Thanks for being there for Travis' family and our Websleuths family!!!

Just listening to Jodi from yesterday on IS. Jodi is talking about her memory gap. Among other things, she mentions that she had forgotten the poses in the pictures she took of Travis, but she SAW them and remembered them.

I suppose if Juan shows her a picture of Travis as she left him and detailed pictures of every single wound, she should be able to remember them too!

brm
Well! Maybe Juan can get her memory back.

Goooooood mornin', y'all! What's that delicious smell???? Wait... I think... yes... it's Jodi's lyin' @ss burnin' on cross examination by the one and only Juan Martinez!

Can't think of any peeps I'd rather share that bit of deliciousness with! Cheers!

good morning Tracy!!!! :seeya::rocker:

Katiecoolady! Godspeed! You most definitely have us with you in spirit! Praying for the family's strength today. Justice is coming....

Justice is coming and help is on the way. In fact at 10:30 am today we can all breathe deeply because it's arrived.

Today the prosecution of Jodi Arias for the premeditated felony murder of Travis Alexander begins.

I've said all along this trial begins with the cross examination of Jodi Arias and continues straight in to the rebuttal case.

Today we get to see what Juan Martinez was incarnated on this planet to do. He has prepared his entire career for this kind of moment. This is a prosecutor's dream--a clearly guilty lying defendant who has taken the stand and offered up days and days of fodder for him to work with .

I believe Juan Martinez takes his job seriously as a true champion for victims and that he has been preparing for this day for many years.

I believe he is completely prepared and ready, willing and able and fueled by the outrage this sociopathic evil defendant and her aiding and abetting attorneys have forced this family to endure.

I believe the jury is now on the edge of their seats ready to hear the Truth, finally, in this case.

And today, Juan Martinez hands them most everything they need to justify their conviction and sentence to death.

I'm wearing white today. I want my blue ribbon to stand out and I want to bring something light in to that courtroom.

I'm bringing you all there with me...the tears are already flowing over here. SO relieved for this day to finally arrive.

I think I mentioned it yesterday--if she glances at the PA table she will probably see Travis ghost there --- righting all the wrongs of her lies.....go Juan go----

thanks for all the info from the inside---

Jodi left out spinning. Every time Travis had his hands on her he spun her :floorlaugh:

Yeah, I can just picture her in a psych ward with a white gown on and her broken finger on top of her head, spinning herself around like the delusional ballerina she fancies herself as.

jodi, placed alot of emphasis on how she had to jump "up" to get the gun...in her story she is a super cage fighter fighting for her life, she is in the closet, she has to go up to the high corner, Travis is going to tackle her with a running start....

she is SUCH A LIAR

didn't her father "spin her around" too? when she hit the door jam

wasn't Travis beating his head on a door jam, in another one of jodi's ridiculous stories?

she remembers every moment of stabbing travis....she did well with the knife and that was her weapon of choice...she inserted that knife with great force and only wishs she could talk about it for another seven days.

if she ever truly does feel Travis's supernatural presence near her, I hope it's on the executioner's table.

Oh for the love of all things holy. Just got to work and realized I forgot to set the DVR, of all days! So glad I have you all here to keep me in the loop. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

If you want to watch it later, watch replay on youtube. No commercial breaks, no commentary. It's a nice way to watch!

I wonder about Jodi's family. If they are all cut from the same cloth, especially Jodi's mother. I know the court camera may have spliced the pictures at different times but yesterday I saw a split screen and Jodi was testifying about shooting Travis and Jodi's mom had a little smile on her face. :what: I don't know if it was a case of different time recorded, as moral support for her daughter 'you are doing great, dear' or 'I like what I'm hearing, he deserved what he got.'

after hearing about her trying to go to the national inquirer and stir up a mistrial...yes, I believe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. had I not heard that I wouldn't have judge her as such.

Katie - I cant tell you enough how awesome you are! I am looking forward to seeing the truth, and I am even MORE excited to see Juan draw it out.

Please, if you can, let TA's family know we are there with them in spirit. I pray for them everyday.

You are a wonderful person Katie!! I feel honored to "know" you. :)

That and then him asking her had SHE forgiven Travis!:furious:

The nerve.

Yes that seriously made me mad. I thought (well I cant type what I really thought) But i'm sure his family will sleep so much better knowing she forgave him! :furious:

That testimony was brutal on the family and I believe that's where Travis sister finally lost her composure.

What an evil thing to say.

IIRC it was also when ja was going on and on about what a wonderful man Travis was---and then better place bs

POST OF THE DAY, IF NOT OF THE TRIAL!

:yourock:​

According to yesterday's testimony:

Brave St. Jodi of Arias broke away from mighty Travis, the wrestler.

After she realized that she had shot him and that she had put a bullet in his head and not the wall as she had assumed, she wasn't concerned about having killed him.

Instead, she was concerned that he would be really mad at her.

Only the truth was slightly different.

She had stabbed, sliced, and butchered him with the knife. His blood was all over him, her, the bathroom floor, the bedroom/hallway. It was even coursing along the tile grout.

Only then did she shoot him in the head.

By this time, not only was Travis not mad as she claimed. He was now struggling in vain to take another breath as most of the blood volume which remained in his body bled out of his carotid artery and jugular vein.

She meant the bullet to end his life, his struggle to live.

Jodi didn't need that bullet. She didn't even need her grandfather's stolen .25 caliber handgun at all for this carefully-planned homicide.

Jodi Arias is the Butcher of Mesa, and the Liar of Yreka.

She now needs to be the late Jodi Arias, by finding of the jury and order of the court.

I have a feeling he slept like a baby.

This is not his first rodeo. He has put another female sociopath on death row before who testified for 9 days.

Same drivel...........claiming self defense..........claiming domestic abuse.

IMO

Perhaps....but I bet he is a tad bit excited :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads