jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning with my jaw hurting from so much clenching yesterday.

Today I'm gonna have a hard time not standing up giving a standing ovation at each break.

Seriously??? ME TOO!!!!!!!!! That is so weird!!! Didn't think that it might have to do with the stress of this case. That is beyond bizarre, girlfriend!

I'm very nervous for today and not even sure why, perhaps it is excitment, not really sure, I just know I am ready.

It is scary to think that at least one juror could possibly buy into this BS story. I hope I'm wrong, but there is a possibility it could happen.

Never in a million years did I think CA would walk, and look what happened there.. :waitasec:

I noticed that this morning too. And it's interesting to notice how her affect changes when she veers off on one of her creative fairytales. It's like she's fueled by her imagination and she forgets she's supposed to be sad and crying even for a few seconds and is a little bit excited to be in her la la land with her duping delight grin pulling the wool over someone's eyes.

Time for the wool to get pulled and the puller's name is Juan Martinez...right off everyone's eyes and straight out of that courtroom!

I found myself looking forward to her tangents. They made me laugh, 'cos she either caught herself in a lie or gave such a ludicrous tale. Much better than Hard-Hearted Hannah's crocodile tears.

I had to crack up when she said she bought a gun so that she can be a responsible gun owner, after the fact? :great:

I think that was a bizarro dig at Travis for not being a responsible gun owner and having an unregistered firearm in his home. It's all his fault for having a gun in the first place. :banghead:

I am new here and have been searching for a place to voice my outrage at this pathetic excuse for a trial thus far. I am a survivor of domestic violence, barely made it out with my life, I ran FROM him not TO him and the fact that this disgusting excuse for a human being is lying SO much and the judge is allowing it!!?? I walked away with a broken jaw, ribs arm, cracked vertebrae in my back and I am a police officer. I know the true horror of domestic abuse and I am just SO very angry that this woman is doing what she is. I am more disgusted that it is being allowed to continue. All I can say is I pray the the jury is as disgusted as we all are and that poor Travis (God rest his soul) and his family will get some justice. I don't think there can be justice in this world, I think the death penalty is WAY to humane for a MONSTER like this.

It is scary to think that at least one juror could possibly buy into this BS story. I hope I'm wrong, but there is a possibility it could happen.

Never in a million years did I think CA would walk, and look what happened there.. :waitasec:

This murderer will not walk. Unless you're talking about straight in to death row. Yes, she will walk there. Well, limp, because she will be in shackles.

I always thought she stole a big chef's knife (very sharp) from the restaurant where she was working.

JMO

knifeanat1.jpg

Excellent idea.

Apologies to all. That was me with a massive picture of TOAST

Try using the link to the toast picture I sent you. It should be small enough to not blow the margins.

No prob!!! It was just giving me a headache. :)

I was mad because I couldn't find the "thanks" button, then I realized it was me that blew the margins. A little zealous today I guess. :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Steal away! Jodi Arias better get used to this facial expression. She's gonna be seeing a lot of it today, and beyond.

What do you guys think his first question will be?

I'm still thinking he will put up a crime scene photo of Travis and ask something like "let's be clear, you did this to Travis Alexander, right?".

thats the expression i use when im thinking "oh my good god hurry up" and im sure thats what he was thinking also.

if he did that,a normal person would break down,i know for sure i would but i can picture jodi being like "yep,so what?"

could Juan possibly bring in one of those dummies (apart from jodi) and show how each blow came? or have i watched too much law and order? i think that would hammer it home to the jury.

I am new here and have been searching for a place to voice my outrage at this pathetic excuse for a trial thus far. I am a survivor of domestic violence, barely made it out with my life, I ran FROM him not TO him and the fact that this disgusting excuse for a human being is lying SO much and the judge is allowing it!!?? I walked away with a broken jaw, ribs arm, cracked vertebrae in my back and I am a police officer. I know the true horror of domestic abuse and I am just SO very angry that this woman is doing what she is. I am more disgusted that it is being allowed to continue. All I can say is I pray the the jury is as disgusted as we all are and that poor Travis (God rest his soul) and his family will get some justice. I don't think there can be justice in this world, I think the death penalty is WAY to humane for a MONSTER like this.

Welcome JennyT. Your input is invaluable to us. Sorry to hear of your trauma but glad to hear of your escape. It's a good day to join here...get ready to read fast.

Me Too, I hope the jury is full of level headed strong people who can see that justice needs to be served.

MOO and MOO again JMO society has become very forgiving of so many things. If this was my child I would not stand by her, support her in any way shape or form. Right is right and wrong is wrong and I would not stand by my child. Again JMO and I know many don't agree with my way of thinking.

:Welcome1:

Nothing Jodi says or does will undo what's already done. Paraphrasing her defense testimony. She is guilty by her own admission. To what degree, the jury will decide.

For the sake of the healing of Family and other of Travis' loved ones, I hope she tells the truth at some point. It will be extremely painful, but is necessary to begin the process.

As much as I hate to acknowledge it, Jodi's Family has a lot of accepting and processing to do as well. Many years they ignored her 'quirks' not accepting, recognizing or understanding what they saw could be dangerous. I don't hold them responsible for the choices Jodi makes.

A completed death penalty brought me no closure. The victim was not returned to me. The hole in my heart/life was not suddenly filled. Crime has not abated. The only people affected as far as I can see is the Family and loved ones of the executed individual.

Blessed be the Family of Travis. He is without a doubt loved and greatly missed.

BBM

am i the only one who thinks her mom and aunt are similar to jodi in the "quirk" department?

:greetings:

:welcome6:

Me Too, I hope the jury is full of level headed strong people who can see that justice needs to be served.

MOO and MOO again JMO society has become very forgiving of so many things. If this was my child I would not stand by her, support her in any way shape or form. Right is right and wrong is wrong and I would not stand by my child. Again JMO and I know many don't agree with my way of thinking.

from katies notes from observing the jury,it really seems that none of them gave a cr@p about any of her whimsical stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1streetwalker