jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still wondering how JA is going to explain TA's gun ownership on cross ? Certainly, there would be a record of a background check if TA had purchased the gun legally and also, wouldn't a gun owner have some form of ammunition in the house ? I seriously doubt that any was found. And to top it all off, the coincidence that the gun was a 25 cal ...

So did the defense rest? Do we know for sure Mt Jaunderful will be up to bat tomorrow?

Is there video posted anywhere yet for the afternoon session? TIA

its annoying me what they were doing in chambers after they had finished. im nosey at the best of times but i need to know this :(

looking forward to katiecoos notes from today.

After today's testimony? Maybe they are knocking back some Jose Cuervo shots. Judge may keep some in her desk drawer for cases such as this one.:floorlaugh:

This will be the best part of the Trial. A voice for Travis. Watching a psychopath beaten at her own game.

it won't happen but i want her to snap,like a twig and go into a mental rage. the same rage she was in when she butchered poor Travis.

one can dream:rolleyes:

Like John Gardner did when he plead guilty for killing Amber Dubois and Chelsea King showed his ugly rage when another girl he had attacked got away and she taunted him just a little in the courtroom about breaking his nose. He looked like a terrifying killer in an instant!

So did the defense rest? Do we know for sure Mt Jaunderful will be up to bat tomorrow?

Is there video posted anywhere yet for the afternoon session? TIA

Defense has not rested. Defense is just finished with the direct examination of Jodi Arias.

Betting the Jurors went home today with smiles on their faces. Thinking "Thank Gawd this part is over"

Nancy Grace right now touching on what I think is the most important testimony today. She claims to have ran into the closet, got the gun, meanwhile Travis is chasing her. She claims to have ran through the door, held the pistol on Travis and ordered him to stop. She states that they are now in the bathroom. ????????????????????? How in hell did she run from the bathroom into the closet, get the gun and then run out the door but then when she shoots him, they are still in the bathroom????? What! was Travis running in place? Did she stop in her tracks in the closet and reverse her path and turn around and go back into the bathroom to confront Travis? Why wasn't Travis already in the closet since he was chasing her? Why was he still in the bathroom?

Clearly, she screwed up in her testimony today. The logistics just do not work in her story.

Beth Karas is dissecting it right now. Agree with Beth, it defies logic.

:what:

Free advertising for their Firm?

It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ if you ask me. Those talking heads wouldn't take the kind of abuse NG dishes out if it wasn't for the money. It's no wonder Mark Eiglarsh jumped ship and went to Dr. Drew. He and NG were likely going to come to blows at some point (love me some Mark :crush:).

This might have already been said before, but I'm watching NG and something stood out to me. JA says she shot him "by accident" and then blacked out and has no clear memory until she's driving in the desert. Hmm... then she also said though that she remembers dropping the knife and it clingling to the tile, it made a loud noise, and she was screaming. She said TA was on the floor next to her. Hmm... so she blacks out for all the stabbing & slashing his throat... wakes up to remember dropping the knife and screaming... and then blacks out until she's driving in the desert and sees that there's blood on her hands?

:what: :what: :what:

Come on we all know how abusive Travis was!!! (NOT) Travis was a single man playing the field trying to find someone to marry. (That was his right) But in Jodi's mind he belonged to her and only her. So she fixed the problem by killing him. ( As she said he is in a better place because she said so). There was no abuse. She should have just walked away!!!

Like John Gardner did when he plead guilty for killing Amber Dubois and Chelsea King showed his ugly rage when another girl he had attacked got away and she taunted him just a little in the courtroom about breaking his nose. He looked like a terrifying killer in an instant!

Yes that was the only thing that rattled him. What will rattle Jodi????

Here in Cincinnati, Ohio local cable is showing the Hitchcock film "Psycho" this weekend..
you need some humor to get through this morbid trial, the sadness

of these families who were pulled into this tragedy, now have to sit, listen, watch and carry so much "Constant Sorrow" every single day

I didn't know you were from Cincinnati!

I was born and raised there.....now I'm in Lou, KY.

Hey neighbor!:seeya:

Wow, never thought I'd hear Jean Casares saying, 'excessive force', to explain JA's memory loss...

Obviously Jodi was really impressed with the Ultimate fight matches. She really absorbed the "body slamming" aspect of this sport. She, according to Jodi, has been body slammed twice by Travis with no injuries. Strange, isn't it.:what:

"I didn't want to throw [Travis] under the bus, so to speak."

That's because she had already stabbed him, cut him, shot him through the cranium, and nearly severed his head.

Jodi had a gun, a knife, and the will to butcher the victim.

Who needs a bus?

Post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or does Jean Casarez look a lot different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper