jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 25 yr old DS laughed when he heard about Travis supposedly having a .25.

No way would a self respecting young dude own a granny gun. He'd have a Glock or something useful.

Among the many inconsistencies she will have to come up with a explanation for I think the biggest will be how this slamming of her body and chase down the hall into his closet, her amazing high jump to the top of his closet and somehow winding up back in the bathroom is how all this took place in just over a minute.

Is it me or does Jean Casarez look a lot different?

Maybe since Trutv is circling the drain, she's abandoning her position of 'paid to be the opposition, & support the guilty', I know I'd be sick of it...

More from NG.....

Driving in the desert and she realizes she had blood on her hands.....
Where is the blood on the steering wheel and interior of the car from everything she would have touched?

Remembers she has a case of bottled water from Costco in the trunk.....
That must have been some hot water stored in the trunk of the car!!!

:silly:

Go Beth!!!!! (watching NG)

Thanks. My eyes are still stunned from certain photos.

Are you setting up your alibi for missing work tomorrow? Eye problem eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still wondering how JA is going to explain TA's gun ownership on cross ? Certainly, there would be a record of a background check if TA had purchased the gun legally and also, wouldn't a gun owner have some form of ammunition in the house ? I seriously doubt that any was found. And to top it all off, the coincidence that the gun was a 25 cal ...

She "won't know" anything about it other than he had one and she knew where it was. Just got 'lucky' it happened to be loaded, apparently - even though she only pointed it at him to 'scare' him/stop him. You never point a firearm at another person - with your finger on the trigger without knowing full well what the fatal consequences could be. The 'just wanting to scare him/didn't mean it' explanation doesn't fly legally, either, I believe - reasonable understanding of cause and effect or something like that (have to look it up for more formal wording) :)

I can't stop gazing at your avatar.... It's a reminder of exciting things to come... It's distracting me from reading posts...

I think part of Juan's experience that will benefit him is knowing exactly how to handle this defendant, just as he knows how to handle each defendant he tries. Whatever it is he wants to accomplish with a line of questioning or how to push her buttons, I think he'll do quite well. Juan Martinez's brain was in overdrive during these last 8 days of testimony/three weeks.... he was analyzing every minor quirk, trait, response, inflection, etc from this monster.

I'll bet he's been cross examining her in his sleep.

Dreams come true Juan, dreams come true!!!

i was going to make a funny gif but i'd need to download the program again and my laptop will possibly explode :(

he kinda reminds me of someone from a movie/show but i cannot for the life of me think who

Has anyone seen whether there were good photos of his closet...any crime scene photos to show whether there was a chair, stool, bench or anything in there? There might have been, since he did have stuff up high on shelves. His closet was quite impressive, so organized.

I have a 3rd clothing rod up high in my closet (12' high ceilings), where I put my off season clothes - I use a 3 step ladder when having to put something up or down, or ask Mr DD to do it :rocker:...............if Mr DD was in a rage and coming after me, there's no way I could run into my closet, get the ladder out and opened, climb up and find a gun, then take the safety off (assuming it was on), and turn around and point/shoot accurately in just mere seconds before he caught me!

And I suppose if one (chair, ladder, bench) wasn't found in the closet at the crime scene, she could say she put it back somewhere else during her mental gap cleaning stage, but I wish there was some way to dispute her testimony as to where that gun was stashed (in her story). Like, there wasn't even a shelf up in that corner, or something.

There wasn't any blood splatter in his closet or that part of his bedroom, or near that closet door (opposite of the bathroom hallway door) that he supposedly confronted her at, correct? Nothing on walls, carpet, furniture, clothing, etc. ? Usually when one shoots someone in the head, there would be some forensic evidence left behind, LOL

I'm just hoping Juan has a great Perry Mason moment (or 37, LOL) with photos not matching her claims. I love those moments, yes indeed!

From Justice 4 Travis FB

45806_10200280574809654_1780282233_n.jpg

link

My 25 yr old DS laughed when he heard about Travis supposedly having a .25.

No way would a self respecting young dude own a granny gun. He'd have a block or something useful.

LOL, you mean Glock, right?

Where's Katie??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that JM will be the complete opposite in demeanor. No dragging things out. Yes or no questions, pin her down and ask questions quickly. She has a way of delaying the answer because she is always trying to figure out the lie. If she has no time to dance, she will slip up.

I feel sure she won't get angry, if anything I expect to remain as emotionless as she does now. She has no emotion. This is just something to get thru, something a little harder to lie about but doable in her mind.

Kelly

I agree she has no emotion. Other than for herself. It will be most interesting.

More from NG.....

Driving in the desert and she realizes she had blood on her hands.....
Where is the blood on the steering wheel and interior of the car from everything she would have touched?

Remembers she has a case of bottled water from Costco in the trunk.....
That must have been some hot water stored in the trunk of the car!!!

:silly:

Maybe she used those facial wipes to wipe down the car

snacks on board, ready for tomorrow...feet are up and i'm watching the coverage. I do get irritated when some of the guest expert types just believe (or pretend to) believe the jodi story.

Is it true that I have heard even the shows are a bit scripted to be for and against her?

I'm still wondering how JA is going to explain TA's gun ownership on cross ? Certainly, there would be a record of a background check if TA had purchased the gun legally and also, wouldn't a gun owner have some form of ammunition in the house ? I seriously doubt that any was found. And to top it all off, the coincidence that the gun was a 25 cal ...

It's my understanding that it's pretty easy to buy a gun with no background check or easily traceable documentation at a gun show in AZ. And there are gun shows here all the time. fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper