jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't want this picture admitted. It's important to clear up this hair color issue. It shows premeditation if she colored her hair between renting the car and showing up to TA's house.

Her hackles are already up. She's done...put a fork in her.

I am so so so so in love with you juan!!!!! This is beautiful!!

JA sure has a bit of a smirk this morning and her demeanor sure is a bit different.

Is this the pic she said was 2008 but was posted on her myspace in 2007??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Well, now we know what his approach with her will be like- standard Juan, I expected no less.

juan is wasting no time. now she "thinks" the pics are from her camera. she's lying straight out of the gate. Jury please take notice.

Ok i feel giddy for some reason, just like the first day of Spring, or when I woke up Christmas morning and saw all the presents, or drove around the last corner and there was Disneyland!

First objection due to lack of foundation (?) - judge asks them to approach. It does irk me she so rarely rules on objections so we all hear. Gotta admit it.

Hopefully she's warning Nurmi in advance.

she had a smile on her face... I think she might be enjoying this!!!!!

Awesome. He is going to use her own words against her.

She is ready for him, she's loaded for bear. No fear. That just shows how crazy that woman is.

I wish he wouldn't call her "ma'am"

Do you think she is being a bit cocky?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads