jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mwwwaaaahahahhaa... I pawned my errand off on the receptionist. Said I'm sooo busy with work. :D

I think she is going to go ballistic today. We may get to see what Travis saw in his final moments.

He's boxing her in.

I can see I will never keep up here. I'm going to sit back and enjoy Juan. He's certainly started with a bang (and who knew he'd start with the "dumb sister" crack-LOL!!). AT 300 posts a minute it will be impossible.

Have fun!! bbl

Very calculated here. He knows her weak spot is her family.

can anyone please tell me how to change the page to 100 posts per page? heard someone mention that while back but cannot figure out

Go to the top of page and click the "Quick Links" drop down. Go to "Edit Options".

Once the options page opens, go down to the box that says "Thread Display Options". The option "Number of Posts to show per page" has a drop down that says "Use Forum Default". Select that drop down and change it to one of the display options (anywhere between 5 and 1000). Keep in mind that if you have a slower connection or processor, the 1000 posts might really increase your load time per page.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Do you have problems with your memory maam?

I have to post this again. GOOOO JUAN!

tumblr_m4dtlaMxEf1qko5amo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members