jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haa Haa Haa You were then asked "how does that make you feel?" and JM delivers it in the same drawn out manner as Nurmi Awesome!

"How did it make you feel?" using his best Nurmi voice!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh my gos! I love Juan..."how did that make you feel?"
Awesome. You rock , Juan!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OMG! Just laughed out LOUD when Martinez mocked Nurmi's "how did you feel?"

He knows what he is doing Tricia. He has been trying hundreds of case for 3 decades.

He should be pissed at this lying .

He will do just fine.

You are right. You give me confidence . Thank you

I'm glad she's not cowering to Juan. She is being quite defiant with him. Shows that she does NOT cower with an aggressive male.

Agreed.

I think that is his strategy, to get her to show the side poor Travis saw.
MOO :)

Oh my God, he's doing it! He's asking her a "How did you feel" question. Go Juan!!!

Juan went right after her whacked-stalker-lack-of-boundaries right out of the gate !

JMO but the jury must be loving this. No more irrelevant, slow, drawn out babble.
YAY! We're finally talking about THIS CASE! THIS TRIAL! She's being forced to answer the questions!

I really don't think the jurors will be upset about a prosecutor's style, especially once they see that the "defendant's style" = lying, acting, manipulating, premeditating, and murdering.

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members