jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This feel like a L&O episode, with the prosecutor ( I forget his name).

She is toast....
OMG, she is trying to lie about that picture. OMG, I'm surprised she isn't saying the picture is photoshopped to fix her finger. Bahahahahaha, I wish she would say that...

Not sure if she is scared. More like she is annoyed as she still thinks she is smarter than Jaun. Still insisting on running her answers her way rather than what Jaun is asking her.

I agree. She doesn't appear quite terrified of him...not yet anyway.

Hope no jurors are, though. I certainly am distracted by what he is saying when he becomes overly emotional. I stop hearing what he is actually saying.

Yes! "Some of the things you may have told us may be suspect!"

Typical psychopathic gaslighting, crazy-making behaviors...

No, you're not really seeing what you think you are in the picture. It is bent, I swear. It's just your optical nerve playing tricks on you. ;)

AWESOME!!!! We should disregard what she has said because of her spotty memory.

I am in heaven right now I could purrrrrrrrrrr :floorlaugh:

You have a great guy on your side Travis!!!

Juan is respresenting you and your family so well!!

I don't think Juan was prepared for her to be so arrogant today. She is rattling me! I couldn't handle an argument with this witch. I would give up and walk away. Juan is really earning his pay! I hope he creams her.

LOL that "problems with your memory" is a double edged sword, isn't it Jodi girl.

If the crooked finger don't fit, Jodi's full of s^*t.

HAHA!!!

Juan is BRILLIANT ... she is an evil witch - she is not even slightly phased. So she is unphased by this but Travis left her shaking like a wawa? Suuuuuuuure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member