jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Juan was prepared for her to be so arrogant today. She is rattling me! I couldn't handle an argument with this witch. I would give up and walk away. Juan is really earning his pay! I hope he creams her.

Oh, he knew. He's pushing her buttons to show she's not a meek little victim, but somebody that fights back when pushed. Brilliant!

He's is trying to impeach her testimony.

I'm literally shaking. Travis. Justice is coming your way.

We are rolling fast, but it is good to have our Tricia with us! Thank you for Websleuths!

Talking head on TruTV isn't liking Juan's strategy
Puhlease

Holy cow... she changed the bandaged finger from "restaurant injury" from left to right! On a whim, seemingly.

I have to say, I wasnt one originally who had a cruch on JM

BUT I DO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love:

In Session giving Juan a bad review.

I'm entranced. JM is pure gold!

He's better than perry mason! See for 7-8 days the jury seen a side of jodi ! Meek and emotional! Victim mode! Today the jury is witnessing a different side of her! Day and night! Does anyone agree!

All I keep saying to myself watching Juan cross Jodi is........... BUSTED B$%&H!!!!

Me thinks she is losing steam... Maybe starting off cocky and confident was not the wisest choice Miss Aria. Maybe meek and forget full would have worked better hmmmm. Ooops???? And anyone else notice that Nurmi is taking his time trying to figure out whether to object or not??? Question>pause>attempt at answer>pause>ummm objection....

She seriously thought she was going to get away with these lies??

What Nurmi is saying right now "Oh judge this is so bad for my client....."

crap my power's going out in 5 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads