jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Brooks In Session "Jodi's hand shaking like a chihuahua as she pushed up her glasses"

Mike Brooks said her hand was shaking like a chi wa wa lol (sorry for the sp)

Side bar talking.......

This young man (the court reporter) Anyone see his face during the sex tapes?

I do think Juan needs to calm down just a tad and make his points more obvious. We know where he's going, but the jury may not make all the connections if Juan doesn't spell it out for them

This is so exciting. I am shaking. First time trial watcher here lol. I believe I started with a great one!!
JMO

I finally feel some sense of relief for Travis family.

If they coached her to act this way, IMO it was a poor decision. She appears disrespectful and arrogant, smirky. Unbecoming. Jurors will start to dislike her even more.

Juan is jumping around. Why? I know, we'll see later...

She reminds me of an adolescent with issues re authority figures. How they never back down. I do believe her lack of remorse is showing quite clearly here and the jurors are seeing a new side to Jodi.

5_zps7b18d826.jpg

On IS lawyer says this is as much of a mess as the direct exam. They appear worried about Juan. I am concerned too. She is trying to wear him down as much as he is her.

I'm not worried. He's going to steamroll her. She's already tripping up. She's not smart enough to keep up. She couldn't get her lies straight when Nurmi was questioning her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654