jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is an infuriating making little liar!

Jury is going to hate her if they don't already!

i'm not liking this. and i can see her thinking 'this is going to be a piece of cake.'

and clearly, the latitude the judge gave the defense, she is NOT going to give to the state.

Like I quoted earlier..

Sociopaths seem to be able to lie very easily. You can have a video or audio recording of them perpetrating a crime or some abusive act and they will still pee on your leg and tell you it’s raining. They often believe their own lies and may even be able to pass a polygraph.

Or in JA's case.. My finger IS BENT.. it's our fault we don't see it!!

3_zpsc61217a2.jpg

hand_zps62108e4b.jpg

On IS lawyer says this is as much of a mess as the direct exam. They appear worried about Juan. I am concerned too. She is trying to wear him down as much as he is her.

JM! My new HERO!! Travis will get justice!! :great:

i love th finger shot is still up for the jurors to look at...LMAO

He should have her hold up her hand with bent finger and then have her pull her fingers apart and back together again.

Before this over, the jury is going to have quite the insight in to the dark side of Jodi. She isn't even trying to hide how she feels.

She's busted. She's in the interrogation video clearly showing him her LEFT finger. See this is the thing with liars. They wont relent to the truth. this was a great time to admit the truth. now she is going to be exposed as a liar fabricating stories. she's making herself look worse and doesn't know it. Smug, unapologetic, unremorseful and clearly lying.

Please IGNORE talking heads who want to create false drama for ratings!!!

Juan is on FIRE!

Ahh,now I have time to take an extra dose of my BP med.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member