jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi: Judge! He's being mean to my client!

Martinez: I'll be mean to her 29 more times before I'm done. Mark my words.

Told y'all several newbies would fall for Mr. Juan today once he got started! Bwahaa. Welcome to the club ladies!

She is SO angry right now. She looks arrogant and not so meek and mild now are you?

Oh yes! Jodi give us a detailed examination and explanation of all of your LEFT hand/fingers wounds, and say now that it was right hand! Liar!

Early on I was hoping Juan would be a little gentle with JA because I didn't want him to look bad in front of the jury.. Now, Im glad he's going hard on her because it shows what an *attitude* she has. JA is on trial, not JM. She is not the meek little damsel in distress she portrays herself to be.

She is thinking of her lies as she sits there.

I feel it coming, she is gonna say she lied to Flores, that it was really her right hand! OMG I have worked with her type!!!!

I'm dying to hear Katie's observations of the jury during this!!

On IS lawyer says this is as much of a mess as the direct exam. They appear worried about Juan. I am concerned too. She is trying to wear him down as much as he is her.

Yes. I believe she is certainly trying to get under Juan's skin hoping just one juror perceives him as bullying her.

JM paused for a moment and I had an immediate fear that he was having an aneurism. Oh please no!!

I hope the jury is clearly seeing her arrogance

bring Mr Ryan to testify that it was the LEFT finger...can't wait for rebuttal

On IS lawyer says this is as much of a mess as the direct exam. They appear worried about Juan. I am concerned too. She is trying to wear him down as much as he is her.

FGS we arent even into cross barely and you are concerned?

Im not in the least bit concerned.

The jury will grow weary of her deviance.

IMO

I was just going to say the same thing. No matter what the ultimate outcome, this has got to be hugely therapeutic for them. Finally, a day of accounting for all the lies.

How do you feel Juan is doing? He is bringing up each and every lie. She is tough and trying to confuse him.

She seems to get great enjoyment everytime she corrects Jaun and smirks

Calling Ryan Burns a liar again (re: Margaritaville comment). She's a peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo