jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching Jodi's chest for rapid breathing. She remains calm and no rapid breathing. Also she doesn't seem to blink much.

Both rapid breathing and eye blinking should show she is under stress, but there is none.

Can she really hold up with Juan?

Idon't think she can hold up. Maybe she'll keep calm, in which case she'll just stick to her lies and NOBODY will believe her.

Or she will fly into a rage. She won't be able to maintain her entire act IMO.

I'm just thinking about how she usually reacts when called out (for example by Travis). She has to retaliate and respond and name call.

Soon..... soon....

Ha Ha the court reporter looks right at JA like so did you break glass at TA's house??

She can't freaking remember what she lied about ! LMAO

She's so hard headed!!!! JA just said she cut it on a glass yesterday! Seriously girl!!!!

Which hand sir? Hey Jodi if you didn't lie you wouldn't have trouble remembering. And how many glasses can she possibly break? No person is that clumsy.

Jeff Ashton is brilliant as well but I think Juan is far more efficient in his cross than even Jeff. He gets to the point in 0 to 80 in .2 seconds. Jeff is a slow burn Juan is anything but.

He's good ... he's good ... now she is coming up with other stories!! Oh lord I remember her testimony from yesterday better than she does!

Does not remember testifying how she injured her finger. Does not remember saying the glass cut her ...now right finger

Nurmi fidgeting with her insolent answer re breaking many glasses at Travis's house.

Early on I was hoping Juan would be a little gentle with JA because I didn't want him to look bad in front of the jury.. Now, Im glad he's going hard on her because it shows what an *attitude* she has. JA is on trial, not JM. She is not the meek little damsel in distress she portrays herself to be.

Hi, Jetaime. This cross is showing that Jodi is not the vulnerable little, pig-tailed girl who withers against masculine force.

WOW - just WOW

UNBELIVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

She cannot remember what she said YESTERDAY!!!!!!! Oh Lord, save her from herself.

Ack!! UStream is going down...I totally missed the answer to the question after the police tapes. Searching for alternative live stream.

Lips are moving, lies are spewing, and it's clear for all to see. She is toast!

He didn't have to discuss it, you had freaking bandages on your hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member