jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#454 is admitted . . . Juan is loading CD with video . . . .in orange suit @ jail interview w/Det Flores. . . . saying if you look . . my finger isn't the same . . . in the crease . . .kind of purple . . . there is a vein on this one . . .

there is slice there . . . was it deep
don't know how deep it hurt for awhile - not cut on middle finger . . . CTR ring used to fit both hands . .. I guess if you squeeze it it just feels like bone . . . .those scratches are my cat . . I am pretty sure . . .

injury to your finger happened on june 4 2008 not jan 22 2008
that is not correct
you told us it happened on jan 22 08 . . . the left ring finger . . . .cut finger w/RB
2 cut fingers
you discussed it with Det Flores
cut it @ Margaritaville told RB
no I said work
spoke to Det Flores told him cut another way
yes
testified to this court another way
no
you said you dropped the glass @ TA's on 6/4/08
I dropped lots glasses @ TA's house
you remember testifying yesterday
not this finger - it was my right finger

RB's was mistaken . . . you told him it was the right finger
we didn't discuss which hand
you never indicated to him it was the right finger

1/22/08 when you say you were injured . . . kept a journal
yes
didn't write in it all the time
frequently
writing about things significant in Jan 2008
some things
in this particular journal you knew you could write anything because it was going to stay private
no

let me show you whathas been marked
(JA looking pale, sickly and looking down)

Idon't think she can hold up. Maybe she'll keep calm, in which case she'll just stick to her lies and NOBODY will believe her.

Or she will fly into a rage. She won't be able to maintain her entire act IMO.

I'm just thinking about how she usually reacts when called out (for example by Travis). She has to retaliate and respond and name call.

Soon..... soon....

A NORMAL person wouldn't be able to hold up. Remember WHAT you are dealing with. She's not human. Whatever she is, she's not feeling emotions. Look at her face. Truly the smug smirk of an evil person. Not someone fighting for their life. She's enjoying this challenge.

Ha! Ryan took it all upon himself to come up with her working at Margaritaville! She never said that. Version 2 was with Flores and Version 3 was her court testimony.

Oh now she was apparently talking about different injuries. Wow. I really can't keep up with how quickly she can change stories.

Everyone is a liar but her. She is the patron saint of honesty. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She looks so nervous about the journal talk!!!! What is he looking for!!

KC was a freaking lamb during trial compared to this evil witch!

Her journals! Juan came so prepared! We wouldn't expect any less, of course. The man is brilliant.

Hopefully she knows she only has two hands and two options to lie about on this issue.... but I'd love to hear her try slithering her way out of this problem.

The smirk on her face is incredible. I would be peeing in my pants at this point. She is looking at Juan like she is untouchable and smarter than he is.

Jurors must be on the edge of their seats!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

I was so ticked at her yesterday over this. There is NO way she wouldn't find a place to keep her journal safe considering they weren't even living together.

OMG. He is going to have to take some time to expose this lying sack of s*** for the creature that she is and I hope to God he does not have apoplexy as a result. I have never ever seen anything like it.

her arrogance is unbelievable

Some days I just feel taller than everyone else!

311xq1e.png

She's not cowering. I thought she would.

I am not sure she can be cracked. I have known many like her and you just cannot get through to them. It is enough to make you fear you will hurt them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966