jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS GREAT, because she is not turning into the wimpy little victim that she tried to pretend she was. We are seeing her arrogant, egotistical, evil self.

Loving it ... I'm sooooo glad he's being brutal. She deserves it - BRING HER DOWN JUAN!!! I can't stand watching how careful Flores was with her during her interviews .. this is how it should be.

Sorry if this was asked and answered (feed is flying) but who's the girl sitting next to Samantha?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

she is very tough to cross examine-- she really thinks she is going to walk and that she is way smarter than anyone on the planet including the prosecutor. She is being caught in lies though but she is frustrating Juan pretty good with her nit-picky comebacks to his questions.

I don't think she is frustrating him at all. He is a bulldog on the hunt! He is just following the scent wherever it goes and he WILL get there! Awesomeness in action!!!

I can't watch the trial, just reading here. The way you guys describe it, this sounds like a boxing match!

Go Juan! :yesss:

What is with the devious smile??? I changed my mind. She will not crack. She loves this.

She is getting that look in her eyes...."evil look. Muahahahah

Don't throw rotten eggs at me but let's bring back public hangings for creatures like her.

I had to come of of lurk mode because this is just priceless!! I have never seen anyone like this lady before

Yes, I guess in a way this DOES expose her.....she seems to smirk and smile and be very patronizing. She is not a fragile flower, not one bit. It is like a horror movie. I hope the jurors see that.

FGS we arent even into cross barely and you are concerned?

Im not in the least bit concerned.

The jury will grow weary of her deviance.

IMO

I'm with you OBE. He has dealt with her kind before. I have faith in him. The jury is seeing her for what she is. :)

I am not sure she can be cracked. I have known many like her and you just cannot get through to them. It is enough to make you fear you will hurt them!

I don't think she will crack either. But, BECAUSE OF THAT, I believe the jury will definitely see who they are dealing with.

She has got some damn crazy eyes on today. She looks like a totally different person in the eyes. I'm scared. Poor Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal