jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis sister the cop her name? Anyways she looks like she wants to bust a smile/cackle

what? no long winded answers Jodi? What's all this yes and no carp?

I can't watch the trial, just reading here. The way you guys describe it, this sounds like a boxing match!

Go Juan! :yesss:

She's pretty much going toe-to-toe, but he keeps tripping her up and now she is creating new stories.

The point isn't to directly expose her in a lie and have her inadvertently admit it or get upset and admit it. The point is to demonstrate to the jury her lies, her history of lies, her inability to ever be truthful and if she does get frustrated and admit a lie, that's a bonus.

I can't watch the trial, just reading here. The way you guys describe it, this sounds like a boxing match!

Go Juan! :yesss:

I so agree. I'm nervous to have the feed up at the office, given what they've shown in this trail, but the WS team here keeps me in the loop all day! THANKS EVERYONE! :)

Imagine being raised by Juan as a teenager. None of the requisite, right of passage lying. Uh-uh no way.:floorlaugh:

hands over a green/black book . . . id as her journal . .. read first 6 lines . . . . look @ #455 exhibit -true and accurate copy of those lines. . . yes . . back in August 2007

Nurmi and co-counsel reading thru word by word . . . approach the bench

I am not sure she can be cracked. I have known many like her and you just cannot get through to them. It is enough to make you fear you will hurt them!

She is a tough nut to crack.

If she shook like a chi-wa-wa when Travis raised his voice it is really interesting that she can go toe to toe right now and not back down with fear, shake, cower, quiver, what ever verb she wants to use. She was NOT a battered woman that was abused when travis raised his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95