jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he spends a full day on the finger just to pizz nurmi off.

Kinda hard to "remember" lies...that's how liars trip up and she is tripping!!!

I love this guy!! JUAN is awesome!:great:

Ha! Ryan took it all upon himself to come up with her working at Margaritaville! She never said that. Version 2 was with Flores and Version 3 was her court testimony.

Oh now she was apparently talking about different injuries. Wow. I really can't keep up with how quickly she can change stories.

From Beth K.
Jurors are paying close attention. Some look at Martinez as he questions then at Arias as she answers, back and forth. There are some note-takers too.

FGS we arent even into cross barely and you are concerned?

Im not in the least bit concerned.

The jury will grow weary of her deviance.

IMO

Thank you but yeah, I can see him charging her and choking her himself. I am nervous. Sorry!

OMG. He is going to have to take some time to expose this lying sack of s*** for the creature that she is and I hope to God he does not have apoplexy as a result. I have never ever seen anything like it.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Jurors are paying close attention. Some look at Martinez as he questions then at Arias as she answers, back and... http://fb.me/1wc28IK07

FGS we arent even into cross barely and you are concerned?

Im not in the least bit concerned.

The jury will grow weary of her deviance.

IMO
This isn't Juan's first rodeo don't forget there's a woman on death row
He put her there!

AWWWW Det. Flores is acting as paralegal today!! He's arranging all of his exhibits to be admitted. Love it.

She's not cowering. I thought she would.

she is very tough to cross examine-- she really thinks she is going to walk and that she is way smarter than anyone on the planet including the prosecutor. She is being caught in lies though but she is frustrating Juan pretty good with her nit-picky comebacks to his questions.

Now imagine you are dating her and she does this... lying in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member