jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Journal number 2

She's like oh crap what did I write in the other journal?

I'm in court waiting for my case to be called. Im about to cry not bring able to watch this live. What's happening? How is it going?

Did you see that look on her face? She is unreal. She's not going down without a fight.

Having JA read more of the journal . . . . she takes off her glasses to read . . . ?huh?

Juan walking, pacing and waiting for her to finish

JA takes big sigh . . . reading slowly . . . wow she must have written very small lettering in order to go that slowly . . . looks like 1/2 pg is torn out on the right hand side of the journal . . . .

Just this one entry?
yes just that one - I know you have 2 entries but just that one
yes

before answering questions . ..
overruled

glasses back on

Well I guess it is a good thing that nobody else reads this . . . I love TA so completely I don't know any otherway to be (8/26/07)

that incident in Aug 2007 when you went over to hi house and peeked in was before
when you looked into TA's house
reason you confronted him back in 8/2007 - you were in love with him and didn't want to let him go
not accurate - I was in love with him
you wrote this
yes

I kept one journal at a time
lets take a look @ . . ..

JA looking down . . . reaching for her cup of water - holding her chin high and lookin towards Atty's approaching the bench

Is journaling a psychopathic thing? I remember CA kept journals too. I haven't written in a journal since elementary school when I had one of those with a little lock.

6_zpsd2c6d99b.jpg

I've been watching Jodi's chest for rapid breathing. She remains calm and no rapid breathing. Also she doesn't seem to blink much.

Both rapid breathing and eye blinking should show she is under stress, but there is none.

Can she really hold up with Juan?

Nurmi is going to slow this down as much as he can with sidebars from the looks of things

She tries to correct him on all the dates to stall and/or confuse. With regard to the glasses, everything I've read although not conclusively indicates that you can have contact lenses in Maricopa County Jail (they even let you buy solution in the old commissary) and she never had glasses in jail up until trial.

per Beth Karas: "Effective cross examinations often seem to jump around. That's intentional. The cross is not going to go in a chronological order. Martinez seems to know exactly where he's going and what points he wants to make." Wish Jean could understand that. LOVE Beth! Glad SHE is the one in there reporting on the OBJECTIVE view of this.

Who is the girl sitting next to TA's sister Samantha? Another sister? Cousin?

Defense is still trying to get away from the journal. Nurmi and Willmot approach the bench again.

He's exposing the obsession better than her own DT did and I thought they did a pretty good job ..

I love Jeff Ashton but Juan is better. I was shaking here at the way he started off this morning. Wow!

Nurmi: can we please stop using the word "peeped"

and yet nurmi was allowed to use all kinds of words that should NOT have been allowed. i'm not seeing the fairness here at all. if you let the defense have a field day on direct, why not loosen the reins on the state too? JM isn't doing ANYTHING compared to what nurmi got away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990