jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a glasses wearer, I don't have a problem with her removing them to read. I understand.

She seems more comfortable with anger/conflict/defensiveness than she did with questioning by her attorney, interesting.

This is the ONLY way for Juan to question her so that the jury can see what sort of person she really is. It's not just her lies but her aggressive personality as well. It's all coming out.

Ya know who we are seeing on the stand today? Same tone of voice and everything? We are seeing the same little miss who stayed "no jury will ever convict me....and you can mark my words on that"

per Beth Karas: "Effective cross examinations often seem to jump around. That's intentional. The cross is not going to go in a chronological order. Martinez seems to know exactly where he's going and what points he wants to make." Wish Jean could understand that. LOVE Beth! Glad SHE is the one in there reporting on the OBJECTIVE view of this.

Yes, this is the comment i was going to make. Especially with a pathological liar, you have to jump around so they don't have time to think. JA can't remember what she testified to yesterday?

am I the only one that has this going on the computer and the TV so I don't miss a THING during commercial breaks???

Me too! Kiddies are napping and I'm free to watch until about lunch recess. Don't want to miss a second! :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Look @ exhibit # . . . open it up and take a look @ it . . that is your writing . ..
yes
there s an entry for Thurs Jan ? 2008
yes

mark another exhiit . . . she is reading to herself . . . exhibit #456 - hands her a paper . . . whole entry for 1/24/08 correct . . .
I think it is . . . for this one . . . written in blue ink - others are written in black
yes the one following
move to admit #456

(I bet JM could cite each and every entry in both of those journals and recalls which days they were written!)

Little by little the house of cards collapses. I sincerely hope that JA has nothing to grin about when the prosecutor is done.

The glasses are a prop. Just like everything else about her including this journal which her DT are HATING right now.

JA thinks she can thrust & parry with JM all day long, and she thinks, IMO, that she is superior (narcissism, thy name is Jodi) to him so she is doing it her way. And what looks of disdain and contempt she has for him and she is making it obvious on purpose..... But now a little bit less than she was...

We'll see who's still standing and count the bruises at the end of the day.
icon10.gif

Does anyone on here know how to read facial micro expressions?

PURPOSELY DELAY TACTIC BY DEFENSE......taking their sweet time and having side bars all the time

Why does CNN Headline News always break away with the promise "you won't miss a thing" when you most certainly do. All the time.

am I the only one that has this going on the computer and the TV so I don't miss a THING during commercial breaks???

Lol me too. My husband thinks I'm crazy and I'm no longer allowed to give him hell during playoff season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966