jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her inability to admit to normal feelings, towards a man she loves, like jealousy or not wanting to let someone she says she loves go, are helping to seal her fate. It is very apparent these are things she will not admit, and any normal person would be asking themselves WHY?

I am seriously getting annoyed by all these sidebars .. stupid DT trying to keep their client from messing up more.

Have to say I'm surprised at the way Juan is approaching this.
He seems to be jumping around on the less important features???
Think he's great, but have to say I'm a little disappointed.
No tomatoes please - that's just how I see it.

That's the best way to trip her up! :wink: IMO

He's jumping around because liars can remember a story if it is told in a straight line. Not when the lies are taken out of context and this is what he is showing by jumping around.

But, does he seem a bit all over the place? The sister, the peeking, the finger...I know he knows where he's going with this, but I would love to have a clearer picture.

I think the approach was to scramble her thoughts so that she would have trouble keeping her lies straight!

Takes off glasses to read???????????

Probably coming in late...and I do think she is trying to come up with some story..but I have a daughter that is very near sighted and she takes her glasses off to read.

per Beth Karas: "Effective cross examinations often seem to jump around. That's intentional. The cross is not going to go in a chronological order. Martinez seems to know exactly where he's going and what points he wants to make." Wish Jean could understand that. LOVE Beth! Glad SHE is the one in there reporting on the OBJECTIVE view of this.

That's great insight from a real professional with credibility and knowledge. I put no weight in what JCeausaourus' "expert commentary". I think what Juan is doing is just fine.

She is a piece of work. She just cannot help herself. She HAS TO add stuff in to everhting she is asked!

discussing gap between journal entries. Jan 20, 2008 and jan 24, 2008.

Discuss what you wrote on the 24th

Entry reads I haven't written because there was nothing noteworthy has happened.

(the finger was injured allegedly by TA between those dates)

I'm in court waiting for my case to be called. Im about to cry not bring able to watch this live. What's happening? How is it going?

JM came out like a pittbull

JA defiant

He came out by saying she called her sister dumb, just to get her hackles up

Called her out on when she hurt her finger

Now discussing her journal, she never noted in her journal about the finger

Thats the best I have right now

hth

am I the only one that has this going on the computer and the TV so I don't miss a THING during commercial breaks???

Nope ME TOO.. I've got IS muted on TV then my fox phoenix live stream split windowed with WS :rocker:

Comments are cracking me up here, I read 100 post and another 100 are posted.

I'm so glad this day came if I wore playtex underware I'd feel good all under.

OMG Amazing!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member