jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Jeff Ashton but Juan is better. I was shaking here at the way he started off this morning. Wow!

I don't think he's necessarily better they just have different styles. Jeff is a slow burn. Juan goes from 0 to 80 in .2 seconds he gets to the point quickly. He's just more efficient in terms of time.

They are both masterful at cross examination though.

5_zps7b18d826.jpg

I'm not certain, I don't actually recall, I must have blacked out after being spun around, because HOW DID THOSE MAN HANDS get on the end of my arms?

I hate to say it but Jean C looks like she just rolled out of bed, in her pink housecoat.

HLN asked if JM is bullying her!?? Would they say that if it was a man on the stand accused of the same crime??!

Let the next Nobel Peace Prize be given to Travis' sisters who are actually able to bear this without screaming!

Is she left-handed or right-handed...because her handwriting looks fine, too

JA demeanor is much different today than yesterday. She seems smug. And the defense claims she was abused emotionally and physically by TA but to me she seems to be holding her own very well with JM's questioning. I would have started crying already.

This just shows me how cunning and conniving she really is.

am I the only one that has this going on the computer and the TV so I don't miss a THING during commercial breaks???

I'm watching TV and recording plus I have two computers going :blushing:

Oh here we go she just loves taking her sweet time reading over her own crud ... she's making me sick with her little act again.

You know she's not reading, but trying to think of how to explain this away.

She's fine with it. They love getting other people riled up and rarely get phased.

I'm so upset that when today is over we have to wait 3 days for more Juan! What a tease! I will be rewatching today's testimony throughout the weekend! Ha!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Nope ME TOO.. I've got IS muted on TV then my fox phoenix live stream split windowed with WS :rocker:

I'm in my kitchen. IS on mutedtv...laptop with full screen trial...and iPad to read and post....woohoo

I guess she is having memory laspe right now and cant remember what she wrote in in Journal.

Journal: I had 4 separate offers for a date for Saturday. That was mildly amusing.

GAG

Her overwhelming desire to control every single moment in time of the narrative isn't indicative of someone being truthful. Her seething is palpable. Nice stall on the diary.

she thinks this is her show to run

hope she gets the news flash that it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double