jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
States Exhibit #456
Defendant's journal entry Thurs, Jan 24, 2008

axejol.png

she adds her initials to her own journal entry... strange.

Juan makes me shake in my shoes! I would be bawling, slobbering if he came at me this way...I really think her responses and attitude are more telling than her being caught in lies! I wish HLN would keep their personal opinions to themselves and report the facts. The opinions make me wonder if anyone on that jury is blind too. :waitasec::waitasec:

She's attempting to gain the upper hand and he keeps swatting her down.

I wonder if he is going to ask her how she managed to write three pages with her finger so tragically hurt.

Why doesn't Jodi simply remove her little "decorator glasses"...since she doesn't NEED THEM to read???

Even though he is a fireball at times its amazing how patient he is as she takes forever to read.

Awesome.

I am loving Juan!!! I admit....Jodi scares the crap out of me. But I am convinced Juan will make sure she never goes free.
She may not be shaking like a chihuahua but I am!
I would have crumbled at first question. I am so grateful to be normal.

She is such a piece of work. Cool fake tears....good idea Jodi, better show some fake emotion, she's building up for a big cry to get out of this.

I think Jodi is a Juanette...seriously. She gets a look of anticipation and a small smile when he comes close to her.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! If she is a member I have to turn in my jacket and I don't want toooooo!

IMO, these journals are also proving to Jodi there is evidence she never thought would see the light of day. As it goes on, it's got to be in the back of her mind 'What else is there?'

You knew she was gonna pay for the finger lies.

Oh, and she finds the assertion that she is/was jealous downright amusing. :giggle:

if she's lying ab out one thing can she be believed when she say's she not lying about killing Travis

Juan makes me shake in my shoes! I would be bawling, slobbering if he came at me this way...I really think her responses and attitude are more telling than her being caught in lies! I wish HLN would keep their personal opinions to themselves and report the facts. The opinions make me wonder if anyone on that jury is blind too. :waitasec::waitasec:

I would have plead guilty just so I wouldn't have to go up against him

no doubt nurmi told her to take her sweet time reading anything she's given. nobody reads that slowly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie