jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She takes so long to read so that she can try to figure out what the angle is and how she can spin. She is a very good psychopath. She will NEVER break, but she is still going down...

I don't think he's necessarily better they just have different styles. Jeff is a slow burn. Juan goes from 0 to 80 in .2 seconds he gets to the point quickly. He's just more efficient in terms of time.

They are both masterful at cross examines though.

I love Ashton - but have to winder if Juan was on the FCA trial... I think Ashton and the pros. team got a little too cocky thinking FCA was so "obviously" guilty, they didn't push enough. Juan would have gotten into every last detail. JMO.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Geez, really? My 4 year old new reader has already stopped doing this...

I read with my finger pretty often - my eyes focus on different planes. My teenage son can't keep his place without using his finger - he has dyslexia.

can we send JC on in sessions to the home shopping network or PBS ?

her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

For the 1st time today I've noticed Jodi taking off her glasses/lifting them up to read up close. I have to do the same thing but I'm 56 yrs old and have diabetes. I've never seen her do this before today.

Love you juan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get her!!! Make her eat all her words!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget the talking heads. JURY is the only thing that matters. She's being extremely defiant and this is what they need to see!

Lovin' it! Throwing all of her lies right back in her face! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member