jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shaking with anger when I see her. My face is flushed and burning hot.

On IS lawyer says this is as much of a mess as the direct exam. They appear worried about Juan. I am concerned too. She is trying to wear him down as much as he is her.

on my tv in session is showing yesterday's testimony --why?
this is different from the live stream i'm watching on my computer

?

She's got nice penmanship. Was there ever a study on the penmanship of psychopaths?

If she's left handed, and TA supposedly broke her left finger on Jan 22, the handwriting in that Jan 24 journal entry would be different!

She turned down 4 offers for a date Friday night. 4 separate offers! Mildly amusing, according to Jodi.

she looks much more evil with her glasss off....it really helps her to keep them on.

I am seriously getting annoyed by all these sidebars .. stupid DT trying to keep their client from messing up more.

IMO her DT is unprepared and has no idea what most of the evidence is. Did you see how JW was reading the journal using her finger like she'd never read it before?!?!? ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. How smug her forehead wrinkle when she said "No that's not right" about being in love with him when clearlyyyyyy she writes in her journel... Dear Diary I love TA!!

I'm surprised there's not a page of nothing but her writing Mrs TA over & over.

How right you are! I only other time I noticed JA's forehead wrinkle was when Nurmi asked her whether she'd expected to be invited to Cancun. HUGE wrinkle when she said "NO."

What a tell-tale sign, this wrinkle. It's one to watch for. I think it means that she may deny something verbally, but her body language is telling us she really feels the exact opposite.

I think Jodi is a Juanette...seriously. She gets a look of anticipation and a small smile when he comes close to her.

Oh here we go she just loves taking her sweet time reading over her own crud ... she's making me sick with her little act again.

More pretend reading while the wheels turn to come up with how to lie her way out of this bahaha

Wonder why her jacked up finger didn't make it difficult for her to write in her journal? Isn't she left handed?

He has to first establish the fact that she is an evil liar. Brilliant.

I think psychos might be good at this: Juan seems mad, she stays calm. I think they are good at this game.

States Exhibit #456
Defendant's journal entry Thurs, Jan 24, 2008

axejol.png

Now she is reading with her glasses on...WTF? ETA now she is holding them up..weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966