jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JC brings up the issue with the glasses off and on. Jodi didn't do this during direct, but it doing it constantly now. Should JM challenge this?

i'm so glad her lies are coming out. to quote one of jodi's expressions, "i feel like i'm able to get oxygen" looking forward to all the lies spewed about travis to be struck down.

Ha I did call in sick. Even tho I am, just not totally under the weather. Seeing JA freak out is sure making me feel better

Wouldnt it be funny if, when its his turn to cross examine their battered women/abuse experts, he just asked them for the definition of malingering - then threw up his hands and said "no further questions" lol

The black guy sitting behind JA's mom/aunt looks familiar. I think he's an AZ attorney... thinking I saw him involved in another case but can't recall where or when.

Anyone else see him or know what I'm talking about? He's relevatively young, good looking. I've seen him in the gallery a few times. I can't place him. Frustrating.

Jean C. On IS.....please stop talking!! Let us watch.

Better seen not heard - gets her dates, facts and everything wrong.

On IS she just whispered to someone "she took off glasses to read" when she thought the mic was off. Now asking Joey Jackson about it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

It's amazing how when the defense asked her a question, she had so much detail...now that the prosecution is asking, she needs her memory refreshed. AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!

SOOO true!! The details, details, details were endless, the sex, the supposed abuse, blah..blah...blah...Now, she can't remember what freaking finger she hurt when! I agree, it is such B.S.

She needs to review her testimony to get it straight before answering? WTF.

IS is remarking on her taking off her glasses to read. I am very, very nearsighted and I can't get around without my glasses but I take them off to read.

ta.jpg

It is a beautiful picture.
Just will prevail!!!!!!

Oh by the way my husband was watching Nancy Grace with me on tv last night and he said this about Jodi "man she sure isn't pretty, at all".

Ah, I love that man :great:

For a lefty, she's not showing the left hand much lately.

See how she turns pages and reads with the right hand?

Juan has NO patience for her! Looove it! :great:

I have no patience for this. Two questions, 10 minute sidebar, two questions, ten minute sidebar. The lack of rhythm is bothering me. Almost worse than the direct because direct never got going, as soon as this does get going it's shut right down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member