jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL< funny how Juan makies reference to the pop rock, tootsie pop,lmao:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

God hatred is just not strong enough a word. At least we are seeing her personality disorders better now, her little games are coming through nicely. Also she tried to take control then and Juan took it back by making her re-read some .. as in 'I am not in a hurry either Miss Arias?'. He is telling her to read again, this is GENIUS.

Casarez and Brooks just observed that JA supposedly saw TA pleasuring himself as a pedophile on January 21.

But her journal says that nothing of significance happened Jan. 20-24.

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

I wouild have thought that tootsie pops and pop rocks would be 'noteworthy' LOL

JM isn't objecting and even invited her to read the previous page, this must be big.

I've worn glasses most of my life, and the only time I've ever taken them off to read has been since I've gotten older and needed bifocals. When I need a new prescription for the bottom part of my progressive lens, I have to take my glasses off. Jodi is probably too young to need bifocals.

Am I the only one who is thinking she is reading so carefully so she can remember what lie she told when?

I should have gone potty while she was taking an hour to read. My bladder is going to 'splode.

First Nurmi objects to her reading the transcript , now he wants her to read the entire transcript

The def attorney looks pretty disgusted. Seems he doesn't like his client to be told to read.:moo:

interesting,
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads