jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the best bit! He mocked the DT with their "how did that make you feel" questions!

That was worth watching this mornings proceedings for - alone.

Then we had so many Nurmi objections and sidebars that I have lost count! :banghead: More delaying tactics by the DT. As if they haven't wasted enough of the Arizona tax payers money already. :furious:

Juans reference to mentioning it 29 more times and 'Mark my words' was just awesome.

The amount of time she is taking to read - can you say passive aggressive?

She is acting defiant like Bryan Stewart did and we all know JM put him away ;)

[ame="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7405236n"]Extra: Bryan Stewart cross-examined - 48 Hours - CBS News[/ame]

Good lord she's never going to finish reading ...... Maybe she will get just how long winded she was on direct.

She's not reading, she's thinking "OMG why did I write this carp" and planning her new lies!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

who takes their glasses OFF to read?

I do. I can read up close, but can't see 10 feet in front of me. I don't need my glasses in front of the computer, but can't see the TV if I'm sitting on the couch. I'd be lost without my glasses driving as well.

But perhaps I'm just an unusual person! :blushing:

Mel

Her overwhelming desire to control every single moment in time of the narrative isn't indicative of someone being truthful. Her seething is palpable. Nice stall on the diary.

Hi, Morning Glory. Her control begins with herself. With such self-possession, Jodi should have been successful, as Travis was. But people sensed the weird coldness beneath her manner, which, I think, heightened her obsession with "the one."

Didn't she just read it?? Arghhhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they should have a ticker for the amt of taxpayer $$$ being spent for this trial.
(like the nat'l debt ticker, kwim?)

Maybe the Jail library or commissary has copy of Hooked on Phonics for her to use over the weekend to increase her reading speed on Monday!

He needs to make her read aloud.....because otherwise she stalls

Again, glasses not needed. Just for some kind of show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14