jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG the questions are so rapid fire she can't remember her lies!!! Love it!

Juan is already killing it....SAWWWEETTT! FINALLY a voice for TRAVIS!!!! :)

She is so defensive and evasive, she is going to hang herself answering (or NOT answering, as it were) his questions. Her true colors are REALLY coming out. She has to be in control. Where is Miss Meek Mouse now? Please.

He's walking her through a lot of testimony to show she had every opportunity to move on, to leave, to choose other work, etc.

Oh. Travis didn't get upset...no, wait, he did. After Juan reminds her of yesterday's testimony.

Maybe I'm seeing kittens...but...:what: I enlarged this photo 500x to look at the reflection in Travis' eye. The photo appears to have been taken in raw format so it enlarges nicely. Does anyone else see what I see?

I see a man with a beard, dressed in what looks like camo on the left. On the right I see the image of a person, possibly Jodi, wearing a black and gray stripped garment.

RefelectioninTraviseye_zpsc78b14f2.jpg

Wow![/QUOTE]

We've discussed this to death...excuse my words here. The conclusion was that there is no way that with the low resolution of the photo that any person could be seen in the eyes AND, there was only one person there that day. And she is presently being obliterated on the stand!

I'm back home, groceries put away, TV tuned in to trial, and logged in for discussion. This is gonna be good!

My computer is being slow, sorry if this has been discussed. Who are the people sitting in front of JAs family? TIA.

She is loving this. I can now see how she tormented Travis during there fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest