jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given All of this verbal sparing, I'm getting quite lost on what points are trying to be made. I wonder if the jury is too?

I'm starting to miss Jose's white board and markers... I'm getting lost

I think the jury is getting a good "peek" inside Jodi's mind - she doesn't look very fragile at all, just very combative. I imagine she could have been equally as irritating with Travis.

We broke WS...
But Juan is busting her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion Martinez is looking like a big loud bully. I don't like what he is doing. He is making Arias look like a picked on girl. NOT GOOD

How much of the 8 days of her droning detailed testimony did you watch, Tricia? Really watch. Everyone who did has been begging for EXACTLY this for all those days. No disrespect, but it is perfect form for this particular sociopath.

Lmao......she was never at his house that day.....omg....go Juan go Juan go Juan go!

Wow, I was booted for at least 20 minutes. This is really the most amazing live testimony I've seen in over 20 years of trial watching.

After 8 freaking days of remember every single thing "specifically", no wit "I don't remember ANYTHING specifically".

The jury is absoultely without a doubt seeing right through her and "get it".

And I do not in any way shape or form that Juan is being too hard on a killer "claiming" self defense and abuse.

Wow major website issues here.

Juan does not care what the public perception of him is, or if he hurts some feelings. He is paid to get a conviction and this ain't his first rodeo. IMO he is doing a superb job.

This is why Juan has to be aggressive...
Karesme ‏@ttitude
#jodiarias is a brat. Laughing on the stand at Juan Martinez. Her mom and aunt laughing too. No respect for victim at all.

This can't be going over well with the jury. She's obviously trying to evade the truth. I think a 3 year old could see that.

Maybe if enough of us refresh, post, reply and thank just a little less the server wouldn't crash?

I don't know, but I'm willing to do less (not stop completely - that is not possible :) ) if it would help... Won't be easy but I don't want to miss anything - I don't think anyone does!

I am concerned. I agree with Tricia now that I am watching and hearing the cross.

JM is coming across as a bully with his continued pursuit trying to point out every single lie that was present in her endless testimony. IMO he is getting hung up on the minutia.

She continues to make every answer excruciating for him to pull out of her and by the time we do finally get the answer, I, and probably the jurors, have forgotten the point of the damned question to begin with. By the time we get an acceptable answer, I don't remember what lie JM is trying to illustrate. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams