jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a miracle! Jodi's left finger has healed!

With miracles like this, how can she be just "sort of" a Mormon.

I can't even begin to imagine what it takes for a parent to raise a psychopath....I'm not even sure how much longer I can look at this cross-eyed Siamese...(sorry mods! I'll behave now...) :banghead:

A long handled wooden kitchen spoon.

Haha...my adult daughter has not followed the trial and I begged her to watch it this afternoon. She just texted me this:

Wow...that chick is crazy!

Loved it!!! lol

Wow - I can't wait to see which persona she wears tomorrow.

How can people be confused by this line of questioning? he is clearly pointing out that the masturbation story was a lie. I don't get how people can't see this. He is disproving the pedo claim

she is jerking his chain. I have never seen anything like this one. reminds me Andrea Snyderman-- same arrogant attitude. can't imagine the jury is impressed with jodi's smug attitude but Mr. Martinez needs to dial it down a bit iMO

If he just stays stern but controlled and continues to
show her inconsistencies he will impress the jury a lot more.

This can't be going over well with the jury. She's obviously trying to evade the truth. I think a 3 year old could see that.
I totally agree. If the jury has kids they are thinking there's no way they would tolerate this from their own child...I know I wouldn't!!!
Her mother and her Aunt giggling during this cross explains a lot of JAs personality.

OMG! That LOOK when Juan called her out on her jealousy!

I am concerned. I agree with Tricia now that I am watching and hearing the cross.

JM is coming across as a bully with his continued pursuit trying to point out every single lie that was present in her endless testimony. IMO he is getting hung up on the minutia.

She continues to make every answer excruciating for him to pull out of her and by the time we do finally get the answer, I, and probably the jurors, have forgotten the point of the damned question to begin with. By the time we get an acceptable answer, I don't remember what lie JM is trying to illustrate. :banghead:

When he gets to the bottom of this it won't be minitua. She's making it tedious and she is causing this. SHE is creating this.

And the point of this is to prove that she NEVER SAW HIM MASTURBATING TO LITTLE BOYS PICTURES.

Which she fabricated and strung through as a character assassination against Travis throughout her narration.

This is huge.

If he can show that Travis was not a pedophile and she MADE THAT UP to make him look like a bad guy to create sympathy for herself.... byebye JA.

This is completely critical. She's evil.

Getting a touch tedious and I'm anxious for a point to be made. Juan knows what he's doing. No way does she suffer a sympathic emotion to listeners. This is the thing that has always been a shape shifter.

:giggle: " SHAPE SHIFTER" = Bingo!

How can people be confused by this line of questioning? he is clearly pointing out that the masturbation story was a lie. I don't get how people can't see this. He is disproving the pedo claim

I got you tinkabella....I saw it lol

lmao

then it doesn't seem as if he was in any hurry to talk to you right?

Anyone know the UStream site for the trial. I have the app but unable to find who is streaming it.

Go to "UStream"... click on "Search"... type in "azfamily"... then choose the first one that comes up.

HTH
:)

I am concerned. I agree with Tricia now that I am watching and hearing the cross.

JM is coming across as a bully with his continued pursuit trying to point out every single lie that was present in her endless testimony. IMO he is getting hung up on the minutia.

She continues to make every answer excruciating for him to pull out of her and by the time we do finally get the answer, I, and probably the jurors, have forgotten the point of the damned question to begin with. By the time we get an acceptable answer, I don't remember what lie JM is trying to illustrate. :banghead:

no no o. JM is not coming across as a bully. Is the witch was a guy wold you feel the same way? Poor little girlie psychopath that she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member